SiouxSports.com Forum

White Out

WiSioux

I just got an email from the Sioux Crew/Athletic Department newsletter and this was attached at the bottom of it:

UND Athletics and the Ralph Engelstad Arena are working on a WHITE-OUT promotion for the WCHA Playoffs and more information on this promotion will be made available as the details are confirmed.

Hopefully this is something that they can do because it would be really cool to see! Just thought I'd start getting the word out now :lol:

I just got an email from the Sioux Crew/Athletic Department newsletter and this was attached at the bottom of it:

Hopefully this is something that they can do because it would be really cool to see! Just thought I'd start getting the word out now :lol:

A white out would be cool. That would be way more shocking then the green out.

I was disappointed in the Gopher weekend attempt at the white out/green out. There definitely needs to be someone to step up and provide a shirt everyone can put on for this to actually have a chance to work.

2 colors dont work. white will work and stand out more. its takes a lot money to step up as you call it and get 12,000 shirts so lets hope it all works out and the white out happens which i think it will!! everyone has a white shirt more than a green shirt so it can be done even if there arent that many shirts given away

2 colors dont work. white will work and stand out more. its takes a lot money to step up as you call it and get 12,000 shirts so lets hope it all works out and the white out happens which i think it will!! everyone has a white shirt more than a green shirt so it can be done even if there arent that many shirts given away

AZSIOUX's note to self: Time for my white t-shirt to get its once-a-year washing.

???

It's a rip-off promotion during the playoffs that originated with the Winnipeg Jets having all of the fans wearing white.

nothing wrong with ripping it off. its fun for the fans and it looks great. the coyotes do it here as well coming from winnipeg whe they do make the playoffs which isnt often :D

Hey now AZ....haha

Just for that, I hope the Gophers come to town so I can come wearing Maroon and stand out even more.

??? heck , you are gona finish 8th or 9th so maybe so :D

i predict a 1-1 tie friday and a 2-0 sconnie win saturday to keep the 1 point consecutive weekends rolling ;)

seriously, 1 color will be way easier and a white out can happen and look pretty sweet. like above the black wont help matters if its a white out ;)

nothing wrong with ripping it off. its fun for the fans and it looks great. the coyotes do it here as well coming from winnipeg whe they do make the playoffs which isnt often :D

Never said there was anything wrong with ripping this idea off...

Never said there was anything wrong with ripping this idea off...

I think it's safe to assume whenever someone uses the term "ripping off" or "rip-off", it has a negative connotation with it. So you don't have to say "It's a rip-off promotion during the playoffs that originated with the Winnipeg Jets having all of the fans wearing white, and thats wrong."

I think it's safe to assume whenever someone uses the term "ripping off" or "rip-off", it has a negative connotation with it. So you don't have to say "It's a rip-off promotion during the playoffs that originated with the Winnipeg Jets having all of the fans wearing white, and thats wrong."

I think I got this ... If you rip off my t-shirt its wrong. But if you rip off my rip-off T-shirt its OK.