SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs BSU BEAVERS

AZSIOUX

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know you have never been down on him, I have seen Bemidji play before and they are a damn good team. I am just saying if Walski plays I think he will do fine!

i believe he will do fine as well. would love for him to get a start but if he doesnt then i understand 110%. either way lets keep rolling into the post season

I think this weekend is interesting for the Walski (sp?) aspect. I think other than Sat. night in St. Paul its the only true stumbling block going into the NCAA's. As a College Hockey fan I am looking forward to a Michigan vs. UND Final.

would love it! some fun up and down hockey for 60 minutes

I think this weekend is interesting for the Walski (sp?) aspect. I think other than Sat. night in St. Paul its the only true stumbling block going into the NCAA's. As a College Hockey fan I am looking forward to a Michigan vs. UND Final.

And then we can end their season the same way we've ended it the last couple of years :lol:

i believe he will do fine as well. would love for him to get a start but if he doesnt then i understand 110%. either way lets keep rolling into the post season

better scenario, we clinch the cup friday versus st. cloud and walski starts sat night versus scsu. everyon's happy then. :lol: although I bet Walski gets a start either way versus SCSU if we don't have much ont he line that sat. phil starts both this weekend.

better scenario, we clinch the cup friday versus st. cloud and walski starts sat night versus scsu. everyon's happy then. :lol: although I bet Walski gets a start either way versus SCSU if we don't have much ont he line that sat. phil starts both this weekend.

the problem is we want and need that #1 seed in the ncaa tourney so that makes those games very important overall in the pairwise. i understand what you are saying though regarding the wcha standings but a loss to a team that low can really screw things up.

the problem is we want and need that #1 seed in the ncaa tourney so that makes those games very important overall in the pairwise. i understand what you are saying though regarding the wcha standings but a loss to a team that low can really screw things up.

maybe hak is saving him for that one special game, saturday april 12th at the pepsi cenetr :lol:

maybe hak is saving him for that one special game, saturday april 12th at the pepsi cenetr :lol:

nah, i was thinking snider if we make that game. hes earned it working hard in practice :D

seriously, hak knows whats up and will do what he feels right for the team

http://siouxsports.com/hockey/whatif/

did a little what if, have cc splitting at duluth, sweeping mankato and splitting with du home and home, sioux sweeping out at duluth and scsu at home. share the title and split it in half :lol: very possible. cool little gadget as im guessing jim came up with it. great idea.

WCHA Final

Team GP Pts

UND 28 41

CC 28 41

Denver 28 36

Mankato 28 28

UW 28 28

UMD 28 25

SCSU 28 24

UMN 28 23

MTech 28 21

AA 28 13

did a little what if, have cc splitting at duluth, sweeping mankato and splitting with du home and home, sioux sweeping out at duluth and scsu at home. share the title and split it in half :lol: very possible. cool little gadget as im guessing jim came up with it. great idea.

WCHA Final

Team GP Pts

UND 28 41

CC 28 41

Denver 28 36

Mankato 28 28

UW 28 28

UMD 28 25

SCSU 28 24

UMN 28 23

MTech 28 21

AA 28 13

Definitely possible!! Althoug I coule see Mankato sneaking out of there with a split...who knows!! Things are looking good for our squad. Historically we have done pretty well at the DECC so let's hope that trend continues after we take care of BSU

WCHA Final

Team GP Pts

UND 28 41

CC 28 41

Denver 28 36

Mankato 28 28

UW 28 28

UMD 28 25

SCSU 28 24

UMN 28 23

MTech 28 21

AA 28 13

I know we would share the cup, but would we win the tie-breaker for the Final Five?

I thought tie breakers were as follows...

1. Head to Head

2. Conference wins

3. Not sure

4. Not sure

In that case we'd be tied now. I think conference goals might be one of the tie breakers as well. It will be close though.

I believe the third tie breaker is head to head goals, right now assuming neither us nor cc has any more ties and we end up tied at the end of the year we own the tie breaker as we scored more goals then them head to head 7-6.