SiouxSports.com Forum

Miami - Mich.

Fetch

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They really dominated the 3rd. Kangas almost single-handedly keeps them in games.

If a team keeps giving up a lot of shots like the Gophers, eventually it will come back to bit them. Another sister kissing.

I will take another one of them tomorrow night.

Love the hit on Peltier, and then the whining by Lucia after the penalty on Kaufmann was called. I thought Hakstol was the only coach to whine after penalties? :)

Good call.

Nice, that the big photo in today's Strib is Peltier getting his lid knocked off.

so far, not a big fan of the big 10 network... i miss the wooger and motzsucko, they would still be whining about how big of classless hacks the sioux are :)

I believe it was answered, but for some reason the Big10 Network grabbed the FSN-RM feed. Those guys are normally pretty brutal. Sounds like they'll be in GF next week.

I've seen a hockey game or two on the Big 10 Network and felt it was some of the best play calling. No homerism and of course it's always hard to beat a college hockey game in HD. :D

I believe it was answered, but for some reason the Big10 Network grabbed the FSN-RM feed. Those guys are normally pretty brutal. Sounds like they'll be in GF next week.

Maybe the big ten network wanted some objectivity. The FSN-RM guys don't do too bad in my opinion.

They aren't offensive or in your face. You don't here them blatantly complain about the opposition.

I've seen a hockey game or two on the Big 10 Network and felt it was some of the best play calling. No homerism and of course it's always hard to beat a college hockey game in HD. :lol:

i had a feeling they just picked up their feed. i think the cstv guys were even worse last night. noone is as good as the sioux homers :D i guess we all have our homers, i just prefer that they are knowledgeable about the game. i actually think wooger is one of the best around. i think that hands down the worst "hockey expert/analyst" of all time (yes even worse than puffy) is mike hall from espn. as big of company as espn is, you think they could find a legit college hockey guy for their national coverage. hall is completely and utterly brutal!

I actually think wooger is one of the best around. i think that hands down the worst "hockey expert/analyst" of all time (yes even worse than puffy) is mike hall from espn. as big of company as espn is, you think they could find a legit college hockey guy for their national coverage. hall is completely and utterly brutal!

I don't think any of us have a problem with Wooger, its the guy sitting next to him wearing the RUG. Frank Mazzaco.

Frank is brutal there are maroon and gold shades and then there are maroon and gold welding masks.

Maybe the big ten network wanted some objectivity. The FSN-RM guys don't do too bad in my opinion.

They aren't offensive or in your face. You don't here them blatantly complain about the opposition.

I've always thought the fsn-rm guys have been pretty complimentry(sp) towards the sioux.

i had a feeling they just picked up their feed. i think the cstv guys were even worse last night. noone is as good as the sioux homers :D i guess we all have our homers, i just prefer that they are knowledgeable about the game. i actually think wooger is one of the best around. i think that hands down the worst "hockey expert/analyst" of all time (yes even worse than puffy) is mike hall from espn. as big of company as espn is, you think they could find a legit college hockey guy for their national coverage. hall is completely and utterly brutal!

Didn't Hall win the job by winning a reality show?

I don't think any of us have a problem with Wooger, its the guy sitting next to him wearing the RUG. Frank Mazzaco.

Frank is brutal there are maroon and gold shades and then there are maroon and gold welding masks.

i agree mozsucko is brutal... i was just using woog as an example of what i wish all hockey sportscasters were like. knowledgeable and fairly objective in their analysis of the game. woog has his homer moments, as all do. i still stand by my other point... mike hall is the worst, and yes he is employed due to a reality show that lasted one season.