SiouxSports.com Forum

Miami - Mich.

Fetch

Some random thoughts:

What are the odds that Miami's weak SOS gets exposed once they play a decent team? :D

I agree with others that it will be interesting to read Weston's column next week... Miami looks like crap, where Mich looks fast and skilled. No contest here. I guess it doesn't pay to play weak NC games.

A quote from a Miami fan before the start of the 3rd period:

"We're #1! We're going to get them in the 3rd quarter!"

Quite the knowledgeable fanbase they have in Ohio. :)

Love the hit on Peltier, and then the whining by Lucia after the penalty on Kaufmann was called. I thought Hakstol was the only coach to whine after penalties? :lol:

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Comcast 23 ... normally a shopping channel. Hope hockey gets better ratings :lol: (The real explanation is that Comcast is battling Big Ten Network by beaming non-Gopher sports into the Twin Cities to put pressure on BTN.)

If I remember right, when they broadcast the Sioux game they showed an upcoming schedule and they had the Sioux Dogs game listed. That would be really great to be able to watch those games locally instead of venturing up to the DECC. Duluth in February is like Vegas in July, if you don't have to go - don't.

If I remember right, when they broadcast the Sioux game they showed an upcoming schedule and they had the Sioux Dogs game listed. That would be really great to be able to watch those games locally instead of venturing up to the DECC. Duluth in February is like Vegas in July, if you don't have to go - don't.

I would rather watch these guys than the gophs when the Sioux aren't on