SiouxSports.com Forum

Hammer

Kab

2 hours ago, Sioux>Bison said:

Does he have personal ties to Minot? Where will he be working? 

I was not a friend of him right away calling UND games but he honestly grew on me and really enjoyed his play by play. Hope all the best for him.

If he's still with her his girlfriend lives there.

10 hours ago, Smoggy said:

If he's still with her his girlfriend lives there.

Another guy turns in his man card. Kidding, I like him always have. Seems like he has a cycle of every 6 years getting out of broadcasting and into a sales position only to come back and call games again. Til' next time Hammer. See you 5-8 years. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, bang said:

Another guy turns in his man card. Kidding, I like him always have. Seems like he has a cycle of every 6 years getting out of broadcasting and into a sales position only to come back and call games again. Til' next time Hammer. See you 5-8 years. 

So you're saying this change could be his personal work life

Traditional Circle Of Sales. 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, crb1 said:

If this new guy doesn't work out I bet we hear Hammer again calling UND hockey games.

I'm sure the new guy will be fine. He's from Boston and probably has a better hockey background than Hammer had coming in. His weakness will be with the history of UND hockey which Hammer wasn't so great at either. Obviously that was Sweeneys trump card over anyone.