SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs SEAWOLVES

AZSIOUX

Looks like the two Bemidji boys agree. But I am going to go one further. I think both UofW and UofMN go on the road for the first round and miss the final five.

The team that plays the Gophers at home better be ready to kill a lot of penalties. Look for Sheppard to send Jon Campion to that one.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Definitely a sweep should be in order this coming weekend. Still looking for a third wheel for the Osh Dunc line. Alaska as always is challenged offensively. I see a Sioux SWEEP....and a 7 game win streak heading into the JOHN....I hope we bring out the black jerseys for the Friday night tilt!!

I'm hoping there is some way to pick up the Sioux TV broadcast off a satellite. I recall from last year that someone here seemed to have all that info available. UAA's local provider here has done a good job of making arrangements with whatever opponents TV people when UAA has been on the road but for some reason we aren't getting the game this weekend. I'm hoping I can get some friendly sports bar to tune it in if it is available at all.

Anyone know the Satellite and Transponder numbers?

I'm hoping there is some way to pick up the Sioux TV broadcast off a satellite. I recall from last year that someone here seemed to have all that info available. UAA's local provider here has done a good job of making arrangements with whatever opponents TV people when UAA has been on the road but for some reason we aren't getting the game this weekend. I'm hoping I can get some friendly sports bar to tune it in if it is available at all.

Anyone know the Satellite and Transponder numbers?

Hey Donald.

According to this website, here is the Satellite info:

Satellite Info

Intelsat Americas 6 (Galaxy 26) Digital - 93

Thanks Brian. Much appreciated. Hopefully I can find someone that can pick up that feed; I did a quick footprint search and it looks like Anchorage is probably within range to get the signal. If not I suppose I can pony up the few bucks for a webcast though my recent experience with B2 and Colorado College left a bad taste in my mouth. Ever watch their webcast? Yikes ... floating Tiger Head nightmare!

I've never seen the CC webcast. I do have the season pass for the UND webcast, and it's not bad. A bit grainy when full screen, but still not bad.

I ordered the MSUM webcast with B2 last weekend, and I thought that it was worse than the Sioux webcast.

Hopefully you can pick up the signal!

per brad

http://www.areavoices.com/undhockey/

At today's weekly meeting with local media, Sioux coach Dave Hakstol said that Brad Miller is questionable for this weekend's series against Alaska-Anchorage.

Hakstol said that the flu has left Miller, but he's still feeling the effects. Miller lost "a significant amount of weight," Hakstol said. "I don't think he's at a level physically to where he's at 100 percent. So we're taking it day by day. He's questionable right now as far as this weekend goes."