SiouxSports.com Forum

Warm Up Songs

ndm49

I saw K Dawg (sans the G man) busting a move on the chicken dance during the Duluth series. It fit into the "like a train wreck" category. I didn't want to look, but man did I have too. It was probably what the inside of Keith Richards mind looked like back in the 70's. Man...

does anyone have a list of all the songs they play before/after/during the games? i know this has kinda been asked, but just wondering :glare:

I put together a list in a thread of last years songs. I've been to nearly every game but sit in a different spot along the glass this year so don't hear much of the music so some have changed I would imagine. Most are the same though.

It should be pretty easy to do a search for it. Otherwise, I'll see if I can find it.

I put together a list in a thread of last years songs. I've been to nearly every game but sit in a different spot along the glass this year so don't hear much of the music so some have changed I would imagine. Most are the same though.

It should be pretty easy to do a search for it. Otherwise, I'll see if I can find it.

hey thanks a ton! if you find any, let me know!

thanks again! :glare:

• 1 month later...

after listening to some of the old songs played at the ralph... warmups, intros, tv timeouts, whatever... i am getting kind of nostalgic for all our old music. is it just me getting older, or does our music, especially our intro video, leave something to be desired? especially during the game, they used to play some harder music to get the crowd loud and into the games, and now it is either rave dance music or the chicken dance. any thoughts... and it could very well be me just being older and not getting the dance music thing, but it sure doesn't seem to get the crown into it like the old stuff did.

after listening to some of the old songs played at the ralph... warmups, intros, tv timeouts, whatever... i am getting kind of nostalgic for all our old music. is it just me getting older, or does our music, especially our intro video, leave something to be desired? especially during the game, they used to play some harder music to get the crowd loud and into the games, and now it is either rave dance music or the chicken dance. any thoughts... and it could very well be me just being older and not getting the dance music thing, but it sure doesn't seem to get the crown into it like the old stuff did.

I have only attended one game this season, but watching the game Saturday night on the internet, during the second period I heard that Mankato Ole' song and Linda Ronstadt's "I've Been Cheated" from the 70s. That type of music would not enliven a bingo hall, let alone a hockey game. I hope the musical selection picks up until the end of the season.

I'm biased here but I got so pumped up when they played "Keep Away" by Godsmack. They played it when the houselights went down, just before announcing the Sioux starting lineup. They'd show highlights of NCAA hockey championship games.

Amen to that brother! I'm with ya...

That was also the theme music to the video montage in the second or third year of the Ralph when they used to show clips of the national championship squads. I say bring that sh&t back! Great stuff...This green eye crap we have now is horrible!