SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux vs the Gophers round 2 tonight.

Goon

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even the MN announcers agree it was clearly off-side - so they say now we're even because Lammy didn't get called for kicking ..... but their goal shouldn't have counted!!! :lol:

I'd be mad about our goal too, however, at least the refs looked at that goal, and used the existing rule book to make their decision.

Without knowing the rulebook, I'm not going to say Oshie's goal should or should not have counted. It sure would have counted last year. He only turned his skate, so that was probably innocent enough.

Sioux seem to have only a marginally better effort tonite than last night at this time, but MN has generated slightly better chances, and Phil doesn't appear quite as dominant.

Need to quit with the long neutral zone passes.

I'd like to see some skating urgency out there. The Sioux appear to be coasting through this one, and after last night I just didn't think that would happen.

Why aren't we hitting anyone??

I'd like to see some skating urgency out there. The Sioux appear to be coasting through this one, and after last night I just didn't think that would happen.

Gwozdecky said it best last week in it's very hard to close out a sweep in this league, and the way we're playing right now, we definitely don't deserve it.

that was the least hard hitting interview of coach lennon ive ever seen. ???

No game strategy to talk about. Won't release 2008 schedule until 10 games are firmly lined up - he said we've almost got em, so will announce soon so fans can start making travel plans. Next big news expected to come in Feb re: recruiting. Oh yea - on the 13th Dale will be as old as the # he wore....... :lol:

that was the least hard hitting interview of coach lennon ive ever seen. :lol:

No kidding. When they said that they were going to have Lennon on I was getting excited that we might actually get some news about the upcoming transition. Maybe confirm a game or two. Drop a hint about upcoming construction. Lennon had a HUGE audience around the region watching right now and they missed an opportunity to get people excited about football at UND.