SiouxSports.com Forum

Don't Shoot Me For Asking!

streakygopher

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know that I'd argue the Gophers are far superior to the Sioux. Admittedly I like their chances next year but I wouldn't count the Sioux out and I don't know how much of a gap exists. Both teams have skilled forwards, solid defensemen, sketchy goaltending and two of the best coaches in the country. Yes, the Sioux did fade down the end but the loss of Hale hurt. Remember what happened to the Sioux of ('99?) and the Badgers of '00? Two teams that had a lot of talent but didn't make it happen in the end. Next year is WAY far away and imho it's way too early to assert the Gophers and Sioux will do this or that. Games aren't played on paper, they're played in your TV. :D

If I remember right isn't Yellow dog the moron that was trying to blame all of our championships on 25 year old canadians. Hey Yellow Mutt 7 > 4... Hey admin defiantley pull this idiots posting privledges. There is not way any of us would get away with this on POI. I think we need to keep the same posting rules for opposing fans here...

See you went right back to the 7>4 thing which is all you have. Pull my priviledges for pointing out you are an idiot. There was a large difference between the sioux and the gophers this year and only someone such as yourself would think differently. The two teams were and still are worlds apart. If you need to get rid of me because I have a different opinion than yourself then do so, but get a clue. These two teams are worlds apart.

See you went right back to the 7>4 thing which is all you have. Pull my priviledges for pointing out you are an idiot. There was a large difference between the sioux and the gophers this year and only someone such as yourself would think differently. The two teams were and still are worlds apart. If you need to get rid of me because I have a different opinion than yourself then do so, but get a clue. These two teams are worlds apart.

Yellow !@$! why would you want to come to the UND site and cause a bunch of problems. There seems to be a influx of trollers here lately... The UofM site is http://www.prideonice.com that is for Gopher fans. This site is for UND fans. You have not intention of doing anything but trolling on this site and causing problems. Your probably that idiot Happy with a different name.

Again I will say it there is really not much diffence between any of the top four teams in the WCHA. I hope UofM loses so we don't have to listen to you all year again.

Remember no team has repeated in 30 years. Hum...

the gophers need kids from UND to win it

They need over 75 years to win 4 titles

we needed 50 years to win 7

I didn't know we could use kids from UND to win it. I know potulny is from nodak I didn't know he went to UND though. You are truly a fine representation of a common nodak fan siouxrockhead.

Goon, now it is the top 4 that are even and not the top 7 why would you do that to umd who beat your beloved sioux. Now there is no need to be so hostile. I will admit when you people are right and would love to talk hockey with the intelligent people on this board. How would you know about happy if you didn't troll on poi. :D

I didn't know we could use kids from UND to win it. I know potulny is from nodak I didn't know he went to UND though. You are truly a fine representation of a common nodak fan siouxrockhead.

Goon, now it is the top 4 that are even and not the top 7 why would you do that to umd who beat your beloved sioux. Now there is no need to be so hostile. I will admit when you people are right and would love to talk hockey with the intelligent people on this board. How would you know about happy if you didn't troll on poi. :D

Well Num nuts Happy is over on USCHO.COM all of the time.

Hum there seems to be a simularity between Happy and Yellow Turd...

Yellowdog... dont think to hard about Siouxrocks post.... They will make your head explode!!! Trust me its not worth it...There is no secret wisdom hidden in there!!!

I am getting that. I was just reading the siouxrock poll posts and was it was all coming together.

You have to be academically admitted to the University of North Dakota to play hockey for the Sioux and from what we've seen here, you'd be lucky to get into Northwest Tech in East Grand Forks. If you really think you're that good, show us something to be proud of for a change.