SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux vs. Gophers

Let'sGoHawks!

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that makes me smile every time i see it :D that was probably the best one night at the ralph i have experienced. and then the sioux demolishing the wolverines after that game. the only bad part was my cousin and her husband (avid goofer fans of course) weren't much fun the rest of the weekend. actually they were really good sports about it, but we all were going to be placing some bets on that sioux/goofer matchup that didn't happen. lets get a sweep!!!

It's going to be web cast too. I was sort of hoping to get UND announcers rather than the Gophers.

Are you insane?!? It's the gophers. They come first. They are god's children. It is a privilege for UND fans to have to listen to that propaganda excellent commentary

Are you insane?!? It's the gophers. They come first. They are god's children. It is a privilege for UND fans to have to listen to that propaganda excellent commentary

I have to agree with Homey, I mean it is so funny listening to the propaganda machine start making excuses for the golden chokers when the games don't go their way.

This series comes down to what team shows up, on both sides since both have had ups and downs through the start of the year. Despite not having the best start, the Gophers are still a very dangerous team on paper. They still have good playmakers and the talent is there to put up to have a breakout on any given night. The d-men that the Sioux should watch out for is Cade Fairchild. This is a kid we recruited and would've loved to have on our team. There is a world of talent there and this kid comes to play every night.

Why do the sue never get the attention they deserve. They are always overlooked. Even when they get picked as preseason favorites, the media always throws them to the curb. They always play the underdog.

I wish Jon Toews still played here

He's better in the NHL than he was at UND. The refs in the NHL call the game so that he's allowed to play to his full ability. That never happened in the WHCA.

If there would have been WCHA refs in the game against Colorado, there's no way he would have scored that amazing goal. The defenders would have dragged him down and not gotten called for anything.