SiouxSports.com Forum

Sky is falling Part II

Goon

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

~Nope the Sky is falling, all is lost. Pack it in for the Season.

~Sioux fans are Halo's expect our team to win every game.

~Fire Hakstol.

~The Refs suck and are out to get UND.

~Lammy is a Sieve.

~Sioux fans only care about playing tUMN.

~It's all Radke's Fault.

~Walsky was Robbed.

~Lee is wearing Number 4.

~It's all big Joes fault.

~Finley is a Pylon.

Edited by Goon

This may very well be the worst team in the history of college athletics. They are challenging Prairie View A&M's football team for ineptitude. North Dakota deserves to have it's statehood revoked and given to Puerto Rico for having this bad of a team at a State University.

Did I mess that one? I saw someone hacking on Chorney in another thread. I don't think he is the basis of the Sioux's problem.

Unless it was a different person, I wasn't hacking on him. I was pointing out the fact he hasn't been as solid as in the past. I'm not going to repeat what I said, but he just hasn't. And you're right, he isn't the basis of the Sioux's problem(s).

Ah that is ok, as far as I am concerned this is a theraphy session.

Personally I think the team is too offense orientated and our defense is getting caught up ice. More focus on Defense might be needed.

While I don't want to see a trap feast, I think Hakstol will have the boys more orientated to defense by the second half of the season. I thought all the defense at times this past weekend was a little shaky. Its really is still early though.

I am not ready to panic just yet, if we get swept by the Dirty Gophers then I will be worried since they suck right now.

Frazee is good for a meltdown.

or we can worry about the team in front of us which is the denver pioneers. late saturday night we can turn our attention to the gophs :D

Personally I think the team is too offense orientated and our defense is getting caught up ice. More focus on Defense might be needed.

Have to disagree with you here. The main problem with this team right now is inconsistency on offense (6 goals one night, 1 the next; 8 goals one night, 2 the next). When we are skating, moving the puck, getting guys in front of the net for screens and deflections; we are a very dangerous offensive team. When we stand around, play dump and chase without the chase, crash the net, shoot from the point or from bad angles all the time; we are a very average, mediocre offensive team. We have the tools to be good at both ends of the ice, but we are still not doing it. :lol:

Have to disagree with you here. The main problem with this team right now is inconsistency on offense (6 goals one night, 1 the next; 8 goals one night, 2 the next). When we are skating, moving the puck, getting guys in front of the net for screens and deflections; we are a very dangerous offensive team. When we stand around, play dump and chase without the chase, crash the net, shoot from the point or from bad angles all the time; we are a very average, mediocre offensive team. We have the tools to be good at both ends of the ice, but we are still not doing it. :lol:

The Sioux have played 11 games and scored 6 or more goals in 4 games. 6 goals against Michigan State, 6 goals against MTU, 6 goals against C.C. and 8 against Duluth. All those teams are in the top ten, I am not sure I would call that inconsistent. Actually I would be happy to say that the Sioux have lit up some good teams.

Im looking towards Dec 7 & 8 for a little Kaip moment against the team that lost to UND in the NCAAs last spring. My prediction: UND sweeps the Woogers and doesnt look back

And yeah I'm looking past the Denver series because I am a lousy fan

of course we all cant wait for that series, and dont sell yourself short, your a damn good fan :)

just want 2-4 points in denver first ;)

oh yeah..they dont have a single player that is tough, bickel the freshman is showing signs but thats about it down south...you could run frazee and kangas over and over and not feel a thing for it :lol:

GET YOUR BROOM OUT WE WILL SWEEP IN DENVER--- I GET A FEELING WE WILL TAKE THE NEXT 4 GAMES AND WALSKI WILL GET IN ON THE ROTATION.

AS A GREAT MAN SAID "I SMELL A RAT FOLKS" THE RAT IS THOSE OF YOU THAT FEEL THE NEED TO TRASH YOUR OWN TEAM? I SAY IT IS NOT YOUR

TEAM!!! IT IS OUR TEAM -THOSE OF US WHO ENJOY EVEREY GAME-EVEREY TRIP TO THE RINK-WE "SIOUX FANS" LOOK FORWARD TO THIS TIME OF YEAR ALL SUMMER. WINTER IS OUR FAVORITE SEASON!

THE RAT IS THOSE OF YOU WHO CALL YOURSELF A "SIOUX FAN" AND THEN TRASH ANY PLAYER WHO IS THE WHIPPING BOY OF THE MONTH. YOU ALL KNOW WHO YOU ARE, I HOPE THIS BRINGS YOU JOY TO HURT PEOPLE THAT HAVE DONE NOTHING TO YOU!

HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO HAVE ALL OF THESE NEGATIVE PEOPLE WATCHING OVER YOUR SHOULDER AT WORK? THEN REPORTING EVERYTIME YOU STUMBLE?

WOULD YOU SAY THESE THINGS ABOUT YOU OWN KID? HOW COLD HEARTED CAN YOU BE?

JUST BECAUSE YOU BUY A TICKET DOES NOT MEAN YOU CAN START FALSE RUMORS ABOUT FRIDAY NIGHT PARTYING OR WHATEVER YOU CAN MAKE UP! AND IF YOU WANT YOUR MONEY BACK OR A "REFUND" PM ME I WILL BUY YOUR TICKETS FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR. PUT UP OR SHUT UP.

I DON'T KNOW ABOUT SOME OF YOU? BUT I AM GOING TO DENVER, IT IS A LONG SEASON WE ARE JUST GETTING STARTED DON'T s&!t WHERE YOU SLEEP FOLKS! BUT IF YOU MUST THEN GO TO GPL WE DON'T NEED NEGATIVE VIBES-FALSE RUMORS- ABOUT PLAYERS -COACHES -CHEAR TEAM COME ON FOLKS IF YOU DONT'T LOVEM THEN GO WHERE PEOPLE CAN GET TRUE JOY OUT OF RUNNING DOWN OUR TEAM GPL!

GET YOUR BROOM OUT WE WILL SWEEP IN DENVER--- I GET A FEELING WE WILL TAKE THE NEXT 4 GAMES AND WALSKI WILL GET IN ON THE ROTATION.

AS A GREAT MAN SAID "I SMELL A RAT FOLKS" THE RAT IS THOSE OF YOU THAT FEEL THE NEED TO TRASH YOUR OWN TEAM? I SAY IT IS NOT YOUR

TEAM!!! IT IS OUR TEAM -THOSE OF US WHO ENJOY EVEREY GAME-EVEREY TRIP TO THE RINK-WE "SIOUX FANS" LOOK FORWARD TO THIS TIME OF YEAR ALL SUMMER. WINTER IS OUR FAVORITE SEASON!

THE RAT IS THOSE OF YOU WHO CALL YOURSELF A "SIOUX FAN" AND THEN TRASH ANY PLAYER WHO IS THE WHIPPING BOY OF THE MONTH. YOU ALL KNOW WHO YOU ARE, I HOPE THIS BRINGS YOU JOY TO HURT PEOPLE THAT HAVE DONE NOTHING TO YOU!

HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO HAVE ALL OF THESE NEGATIVE PEOPLE WATCHING OVER YOUR SHOULDER AT WORK? THEN REPORTING EVERYTIME YOU STUMBLE?

JUST BECAUSE YOU BUY A TICKET DOES NOT MEAN YOU CAN START FALSE RUMORS ABOUT FRIDAY NIGHT PARTYING OR WHATEVER YOU CAN MAKE UP! AND IF YOU WANT YOUR MONEY BACK OR A "REFUND" PM ME I WILL BUY YOUR TICKETS FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR. PUT UP OR SHUT UP.

I DON'T KNOW ABOUT SOME OF YOU? BUT I AM GOING TO DENVER, IT IS A LONG SEASON WE ARE JUST GETTING STARTED DON'T s&!t WHERE YOU SLEEP FOLKS! BUT IF YOU MUST THEN GO TO GPL WE DON'T NEED NEGATIVE VIBES-FALSE RUMORS- ABOUT PLAYERS -COACHES -CHEAR TEAM COME ON FOLKS IF YOU DONT'T LOVEM THEN GO WHERE PEOPLE CAN GET TRUE JOY OUT OF RUNNING DOWN OUR TEAM GPL!

my ears are ringing from all your shouting but i like it. :lol:

JUST BECAUSE YOU BUY A TICKET DOES NOT MEAN YOU CAN START FALSE RUMORS ABOUT FRIDAY NIGHT PARTYING OR WHATEVER YOU CAN MAKE UP!I DON'T KNOW ABOUT SOME OF YOU? BUT I AM GOING TO DENVER, IT IS A LONG SEASON WE ARE JUST GETTING STARTED DON'T s&!t WHERE YOU SLEEP FOLKS!

So are the rumors flying already? That took longer than last season.

Well it's nice to see former Democratic presidential candidate Mike Gravel landed on his feet here! :);) (I have some Ricola throat lozenges if you want :lol: )

Well it's nice to see former Democratic presidential candidate Mike Gravel landed on his feet here! :);) (I have some Ricola throat lozenges if you want :lol: )

I didn't know he was still in the race, Him and Dennis K are the dems version of Ron Paul. :D;) he,he,he...