SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ DENVER

AZSIOUX

hi ya'll.............this is coach gwoz jst saying hello and cant wait to do some more dasher dancing this weekend...man i do look like mr belding from saved by the bell

sincerley,

du_gwozdecky.jpg heres my new pic, a slightily different angle to capture my good side ZEMMXAWNYWZFNGQ.20070912144135.jpg

crack me up!! :lol::)

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

update from brads blog

http://www.areavoices.com/undhockey/

Sioux coach Dave Hakstol said that there is no structural damage to Chay Genoway's injured leg and that he is listed as "week to week." Genoway hasn't practiced yet and will not play this weekend at Denver.

Hakstol also said Ryan Martens was healthy when he played on Saturday and that everyone else should be available for the series in Denver.

UND will obviously have to mix up the line combos a little bit this week with Genoway being out. And don't be overly surprised if Brent Davidson works his way into the lineup for the first time this season.

good news on chay, hope he can get healthy for the new year!!

FEAR THE WRATH OF DAVIDSON DU, hes coming for you!!

update from brads blog

http://www.areavoices.com/undhockey/

Sioux coach Dave Hakstol said that there is no structural damage to Chay Genoway's injured leg and that he is listed as "week to week." Genoway hasn't practiced yet and will not play this weekend at Denver.

Hakstol also said Ryan Martens was healthy when he played on Saturday and that everyone else should be available for the series in Denver.

UND will obviously have to mix up the line combos a little bit this week with Genoway being out. And don't be overly surprised if Brent Davidson works his way into the lineup for the first time this season.

good news on chay, hope he can get healthy for the new year!!

FEAR THE WRATH OF DAVIDSON DU, hes coming for you!!

If Davidson gets on the ice this weekend we'll have an opportunity to see how prescient his junior coach is. I believe he was quoted as saying that once Davidson got in the lineup he wouldn't give up his spot.

If Davidson gets on the ice this weekend we'll have an opportunity to see how prescient his junior coach is. I believe he was quoted as saying that once Davidson got in the lineup he wouldn't give up his spot.

Hak told me before the season started that Davidson had a Fabian-like worth ethic. He just needed to improve a few parts of his game. So I guess I wouldn't be surprised, either.

I'll be at the Italian Moon tonight to watch my Cowboys whip the pack(sorry Adam), then again this weekend to watch the Sioux take it to the pios. Time to get into mid season shape with the beer and wings.

The key is to never leave that mid season form. :D:ohmy:

I'll be at the Italian Moon tonight to watch my Cowboys whip the pack(sorry Adam), then again this weekend to watch the Sioux take it to the pios. Time to get into mid season shape with the beer and wings.

Dream on! Haha...Go Pack, Go Sioux!

By the way, you're not already in mid-season shape with the beer and wings? :ohmy:

Can anyone say what happened to Brent Favre?

He left the game in the 2nd with an injury to his right (throwing) elbow. The announcers summized it was kind of like "pitcher's elbow" and was carry over from a couple weeks ago from when he absolutely torched and shredded the Vikes!!! :ohmy::D

Hey Triouxp. I didn't know you liked cowboys. I was "all around rodeo champ" in '86. Got a buckle to prove it.

Ya wanna go camping sometime?

Sioux sweep. Give the folks at the Moon a slap for me.

Can anyone out there explain the player introductions to me? There are these cubes that the guys come up on, but there are other cubes that they show and I could have sworn I saw Lee on there. Are these past players they show before they settle on the starters?

I think it's pictures of former Sioux players who are now in the pros. I could have sworn I saw ZPar and Greene on the rotating cubes.

Sioux sweep! Kaip and Frattin have big weekends, two hard fought battles. Sioux play a full weekend and get rewarded with four points. Lets go Sioux!!!

Well the boys left the fargo airport yesterday morning where i scored a vandy autograph i was so excited. Im hoping for a sweep!!!!!!

Tim Hennessy was on the radio this morning from Denver, and reported that Davidson would be playing tonight with Zajac sitting.

Not suprising. He, along with Miller, have been big dissappointments so far. Both have good talent, but can't bring it during the game. Davidson, at worst, is a lateral move.