SiouxSports.com Forum

Help!

jlemire

Does anyone have a picture of the back of a Lettered Sioux Jersey (White, Green, and Non Swift Black) I'm comming down from Canada to see the Goofer series and I want to get my Jersey's lettered but the guy who normally does them for me doesn't know how the numbers and the letters go....

Does anyone have a picture of the back of a Lettered Sioux Jersey (White, Green, and Non Swift Black) I'm comming down from Canada to see the Goofer series and I want to get my Jersey's lettered but the guy who normally does them for me doesn't know how the numbers and the letters go....

http://www.azsioux.com/

Check AZSIOUX's website. I'd think you could find pics there.

mjonesdone_conv.jpg

black over white over green

haledone_conv.jpg

white over black

IMG_2635.JPG

white over black over green

Thanks for the topic i'll use it too :silly:???

northdakotaCHK1A.JPG

where can i get a jersey like this? scheels no, sioux shop no, ebay no, online searching-no luck yet.

A new one is preferred thanks!

I got one just like that at Gordman's last winter for $35 they had a sale. You might check there they said they get them all the time.

Thanks for the topic i'll use it too :silly:???

northdakotaCHK1A.JPG

where can i get a jersey like this? scheels no, sioux shop no, ebay no, online searching-no luck yet.

A new one is preferred thanks!

I recall seeing them on a few different websites last season. You may want to try Fansedge.com or maybe fogdog.com. IIRC they were only in kids' sizes.

haledone_conv.jpg

Uh, folks, Ryan Hale played at most a dozen games at defense. (His brother David was the full-time defenseman.)

Ryan played on the all-freshman Hale-Spiewak-Notermann line in the 2000 Frozen Four and Championship Team.

All of you say three Hail Tonys and three Our Duncans as penance for not picking up on that.

haledone_conv.jpg

Uh, folks, Ryan Hale played at most a dozen games at defense. (His brother David was the full-time defenseman.)

Ryan played on the all-freshman Hale-Spiewak-Notermann line in the 2000 Frozen Four and Championship Team.

All of you say three Hail Tonys and three Our Duncans as penance for not picking up on that.

Ryan Hale did score the sweetest goal of his career in a losing effort against Ferris Bueller at the Yucki in '04. Too bad it was too little too late..? His brother came back that game and made a difference but couldn't get the boys over the hump after a long abscence. Kunitz still sucks!

haledone_conv.jpg

i didnt even notice it on my pic, will be changed ???

Ryan Hale did score the sweetest goal of his career in a losing effort against Ferris Bueller at the Yucki in '04. Too bad it was too little too late..? His brother came back that game and made a difference but couldn't get the boys over the hump after a long abscence. Kunitz still sucks!

You're right, I'd forgotten about that goal.