SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs UMD BULLDOGS

AZSIOUX

just got this email for anyone who doesnt have tix for the dultuh series

BLACK FRIDAY $10 TICKET SPECIAL!

FOR NOVEMBER 23 & 24 SERIES AGAINST MINNESOTA DULUTH BULLDOGS

Join the Fighting Sioux Thanksgiving weekend as they stuff Minnesota Duluth! As a special Thanksgiving offer, purchase General Admission, upper bowl tickets to the Friday or Saturday night game for only $10! Tickets are available on Friday, November 23 from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the Ralph Engelstad Arena Box Office, online at Ticketmaster.com or charge-by-phone 701.772.5151. Don't miss your chance to see another exciting weekend of Fighting Sioux men's hockey at a FANtastic price. (And Happy Thanksgiving!)

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I predict a close game on Friday - Sioux 3-1 ....

Saturday the Sioux will come out strong and put up some goals - 6-1

Duncan will work the magic from in close, and Malone and Chorney will set the defensive pace.... Expect exceptional goaltending all weekend, but with pressure the Sioux will put up some goals (35+ shots on Saturday).

I just saw that as of this moment Duluth is ranked ahead of us in the Krach and Pairwise rankings according to College Hockey News: http://www.collegehockeynews.com/ even though neither is official yet.

Duluth has swept St. Cloud, split in Denver, got swept at CC, and won and tied Tech. They have the second toughest schedule so far behind only CC.

These should be good games but we need to sweep this type of series at home to get in the top half of the league especially since we go to Denver next weekend.

LET'S SWEEP the dogs!

good idea but they dont have the program i want to do...or i would :D UND was my 2nd choice for college really then bemidji 3rd my good friends played football there. would have gone to either but i couldnt pass up the sun and the 35,000 girlies ;)

So what your saying is the weather sucks in North Dakota?

I just saw that as of this moment Duluth is ranked ahead of us in the Krach and Pairwise rankings according to College Hockey News: http://www.collegehockeynews.com/ even though neither is official yet.

Duluth has swept St. Cloud, split in Denver, got swept at CC, and won and tied Tech. They have the second toughest schedule so far behind only CC.

These should be good games but we need to sweep this type of series at home to get in the top half of the league especially since we go to Denver next weekend.

LET'S SWEEP the dogs!

Yep lets sweep the dirty :lol: Bull Dogs.

I'd love to predict a sweep, but seeing as how we are on the road:

tUMD 3-2 Friday

Sioux 3-1 Saturday

Good luck this weekend. Should be some good hockey played up there at the REA.

Phyllis vs. Stalock should be a great goalteding duel!!

you are correct, it will be great hockey

Phil vs little stally will be a nice battle of 2 top goalies so far this season!

After a very long bye week, game time is coming up on us!!! Not fast enough, but it is coming up on us. Sioux need to skate hard both games to get the sweep. Me personally, I'll worry about tonights game first before tomorrow night's game. Duluth will present some challenges for the Sioux, and they seem to be a decent team this year (haven't seen them live yet, so I can't say for sure). Anyway, let's just skip 5 hours so we can watch some Fighting Sioux Hockey!!!!!