SiouxSports.com Forum

Vikings SUCK!

Sioux-cia

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 things that I am thankful for this NFL season:

1) Favre--Still one of the most exciting players to watch game in and game out.

2) Ziggy kidnapping Childress from boarding a plane to interview in Titletown so the Vikings could sign him. His reign so far has been Steckle-like :)

GO PACK GO

• 2 weeks later...
Does anyone other than me remember that the Vikings lost to the Packers 34-0 a few weeks ago?

Brooks freaking Bollinger was the QB. This team is 6-2 with Tarvaris as the starter. And the O-line is opening up epic holes. The Packer game was about as bad as it can get. I would not be afraid to play them in the playoffs.

Brooks freaking Bollinger was the QB. This team is 6-2 with Tarvaris as the starter. And the O-line is opening up epic holes. The Packer game was about as bad as it can get. I would not be afraid to play them in the playoffs.

its okay, soohockey15 is just mad that he never really got to play sports in highschool! he was always picked after the kid with boogers hanging out of his nose! :)

You make less and less sense as the day goes on. Just close this thread now.

are you upset that someone called you out on this? I see that you insulted Davek And I quote "I feel bad for your kid DaveK simply because he has to be around you growing up. His hockey knowledge will be crushed for life and i suggest you put him in a pair of figure skates because with you at his helm he's on the fast track for failure and a certain fate of mediocrity. Good luck DaveK because i'm done arguing with your sixth-grade education. Hope all goes well and....wait i really don't hope it goes well. Riders 06 ride or die my man."