SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs CC TIGERS

AZSIOUX

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you think the attendence will be this weekend? Another weekend with home football and hockey games. Should be really good games. I like watching CC and the Sioux play. They both seem to have the same wide open style. Should be a great weekend! Mabey we can go undefeated at home this year! :lol:

I would definitely like to see the lineup we had Saturday night on the ice all weekend. Maybe Oshie and Duncan would have broken out of their mini-mini-mini-slump regardless, but if it ain't broke, don't fix it. Without having seen the game, it sounded like Forney played, so I'm sure he'll continue to take Radke's place. Wish I could be there. Maybe I should go back to school. :lol:

This should be some fun hockey to watch.Both teams have great speed and end to end action should be the norm.Would love to see the same lineup as last nite since it seemed to work out quite well.Hopefully I can make both games,for sure will be there Sat. nite.LETS GO SIOUX!!!!!!

I was at the Union today and noticed a sign that said all student tickets for this weekend's hockey series are sold out. Should be good attendence! Unfortunately I have to go to a work conference and won't be back until Saturday evening so will not be at the Friday game or the football game :lol: You should have seen the fit I threw when I found this out.... although we are going out to eat at a sports bar on Sat so I'm gonna find this game on tv if it's the last thing I do!

The Sioux are going to lose both nights because they suck. CC is awesome though. Tigers sweep! And I'm a Tigers fan now too.

Hopefully the Huskies win against the Badgers. That's way more important than this dumb series.

I agree. I'm glad you're focused on the important series this weekend.

Although I think the Sioux can at least split. They probably won't be swept.

I hope we sweep becuase my parents are comin to visit for the first time in a long time and i dont think they ever went to a game here even so that should be interesting... I am not sure i can make the whole day without drinking lots of alcohol with both football tailgaiting and hockey pre game. I am feelin good about the team though..

I agree. I'm glad you're focused on the important series this weekend.

Although I think the Sioux can at least split. They probably won't be swept.

The Badgers will roll all over you guys this weekend. Will you and Boosh be there? The Badger student section will make the Tech student section look like girl scouts.

I guess I care.

my point is rankings dont mean a thing right now. we will be 1 through 5 im guessing trough the year depending on when we lose and when other teams lose if they are on top. not worried a bit about a poll. the pairwise rankings at the end of the year is the only ranking that matters

I guess I'm an idealist. In any competition, one should try to be #1, and feel good about being #1. I'm sure when the rankings come out tomorrow, you will post them...even if they "don't matter".

of course they are fun to talk about and so forth and they are always posted here as its interesting to see where teams are around the country. im pretty sure we know how good our team is. to your question, no we wont be number 1. we lost and miami and michigan both won 2 games. im guessing we will be 2 or 3 and will guess 3 for now

of course they are fun to talk about and so forth and they are always posted here as its interesting to see where teams are around the country. im pretty sure we know how good our team is. to your question, no we wont be number 1. we lost and miami and michigan both won 2 games. im guessing we will be 2 or 3 and will guess 3 for now

Probably #2 and who really cares. We need to get a sweep next weekend. We did not defend our home ice at all in the first half of last season and I hope we are able to do so this year.