SiouxSports.com Forum

Malone

sioux rube

Thanks.Wish him the best and a speedy recovery.Only good thing out of this is somebody else will get some valuable experience on the ice.

Looks as if Miller and Martins will fill the spot until he comes back?

Marto sitting instead of Lapoint, I thought it was a good move to get Jake into the line up.

Looks as if Miller and Martins will fill the spot until he comes back?

Marto sitting instead of Lapoint, I thought it was a good move to get Jake into the line up.

Miller had a spot (and lost it to Martins for Friday's game).

That leaves Martins, Forney and Davidson with a chance to compete for a spot right now. I agree with Redwing that I'd like to see Martins and Forney a chance to show us what they've got.

Martins has always played hard and he deserves the shot. Forney's got the skill, let's see if he can show it.

if forney shows it then he will get a chance to fight for that final forward spot but so far there have been no signs of that. i think martens and miller payed well so forney will have to step it up obviosly to see some ice time

if forney shows it then he will get a chance to fight for that final forward spot but so far there have been no signs of that. i think martens and miller payed well so forney will have to step it up obviosly to see some ice time

?

From what you've seen, I'm guessing. :silly:

?

From what you've seen, I'm guessing. :silly:

im going off what eades said in that luncheon a week or 2 back as he said he forney wasnt where they wanted him to be at this point and he wasnt on the road trip as the extra forward either. i cant wait to see forney on the ice in a game. i really hope he cracks the lineup soon

im going off what eaves said in that luncheon a week or 2 back as he said he forney wasnt where they wanted him to be at this point and he wasnt on the road trip as the extra forward either. i cant wait to see forney on the ice in a game. i really hope he cracks the lineup soon

Why would we care what Bucky's Coach had to say about Forney. :)

Rumor on the street is a seperated shoulder...out for a month.

any sentence that starts with "rumor, I heard, or Word on the Street" please dont even bother posting because it is just going to get other people spreading stuff and say inaccurate information, unless you know for a FACT that it is true then post it, otherwise you are wasting peoples time!

any sentence that starts with "rumor, I heard, or Word on the Street" please dont even bother posting because it is just going to get other people spreading stuff and say inaccurate information, unless you know for a FACT that it is true then post it, otherwise you are wasting peoples time!

Since you've been a member for a month and only have 24 posts, it's probably not the best idea tell others on this site what to post and what not to post. Actually, they are free to post what they want. The poster was just trying to relay what they had heard regarding the injury.....

Since you've been a member for a month and only have 24 posts, it's probably not the best idea tell others on this site what to post and what not to post. Actually, they are free to post what they want. The poster was just trying to relay what they had heard regarding the injury.....

I will quote spudshockey "it's probably not the best idea tell others on this site what to post and what not to post. Actually, they are free to post what they want." Also I don't understand where you can come off and say that because you only have like 59 posts. It dont matter how long you have been a member of this site or how many posts you put up, it its not accurate information then dont say it. Do some research and find out if its true or not, thats all i am saying.

if you have info and want to post it then post it. if you dont and arent sure then proably not the best thing to do. could care less how many posts someone has. doesnt mean a thing. hope malone can heal up soon. in the meantime its a opportunity for someone to step up and fill this forward spot!!