SiouxSports.com Forum

Malone

sioux rube

brad is most likely going to be out 6-8 weeks. cant tell what happened but you can be assured it will most likely be longer a month.

thanks for the info. too bad for brad. damn. and please dont ask poopskis source on this. believe it or dont.

wonder if forney has improved the last week or so to give martens or miller a run for that last forward spot. we will know a little i think if forney is the extra forward on the trip over davidson. if he isnt then that would be interesting

get well malone!!

thanks for the info. too bad for brad. damn. and please dont ask poopskis source on this. believe it or dont.

wonder if forney has improved the last week or so to give martens or miller a run for that last forward spot. we will know a little i think if forney is the extra forward on the trip over davidson. if he isnt then that would be interesting

get well malone!!

thank you az. i was pretty sure id have to explain myself for this one. but its definitely the truth, so yes, take it or leave it.

get well malone!!

it sounded as though martens and miller both played pretty good this weekend in the games they played but I to hope that forney is the extra forward on the trip otherwise i might have to use that dreaded word....bust....but hopefully i am wrong

it sounded as though martens and miller both played pretty good this weekend in the games they played but I to hope that forney is the extra forward on the trip otherwise i might have to use that dreaded word....bust....but hopefully i am wrong

hard to use the word BUST after coming off injuries from high school and last year. maybe he should have been in the USHL to recover but obviously the coaches did wat they thought was best for him and the team. he may never recover from injuries and be the same player. that happens sometimes and sad but i dont think thats a BUST. is he was 100% healthy coming from HS and couldnt ever crack a lineup then i think the word BUST could be used but not in this case with the decent hype he came in with. hope he can regain his form!