SiouxSports.com Forum

TJ with no "A" on his Jersey?

siouxhockey5

My inside sources are indicating Oshie isn't starting off the year with the 'A' because of the Judy's/Grand Forks Police incident. That's not to say that he might not have the 'A' later in the year.

:lol:

My inside sources are indicating he was setting a bad example by not scoring enough (with hockey groupies that is.) I guess hot oil wrestling is not only fun but it is thereputic as well.

besides Hak saying that he didn't even notice it? and if he wasn't starting off the year with it, why would they announce that he got it, just don't let him have it.

Why don't you go and ask Hak for all of us, just like with the buning deal. We'll all wait for your response. This should be a hoot.

Why don't you go and ask Hak for all of us, just like with the buning deal. We'll all wait for your response. This should be a hoot.

:lol: and as a captain i sure TJ noticed it and others. so they may have forgotten it but im sure it was noticeable

My inside sources are indicating Oshie isn't starting off the year with the 'A' because of the Judy's/Grand Forks Police incident. That's not to say that he might not have the 'A' later in the year.

Regarding your inside sources, did you buy them at your local adult beverage shop or did you make them yourself.

One does not have to wear an "A" or a "C" to be a leaders.

T.J's play will provide the kind of leadership the Sioux need wether he wears a letter or not.

:lol::lol::D

wow, you should put that on the locker room door before they walk out on the ice or make a hallmark card out of it :lol:

Well, I heard a rumor, I think I heard it but maybe it was a nightmare, no, I think I heard it, maybe I read it somewhere, well anyway, the girl-friend stole it and Hak sent, Archie?, Ludwig?, Greene?, Prp?, no, not Prp, he's in Europe, anyway, he sent a former player who got it back in time for T.J. to wear it last night. Woooo, what a relief!!! Now back to my 'whine'. :love:

Well, I heard a rumor, I think I heard it but maybe it was a nightmare, no, I think I heard it, maybe I read it somewhere, well anyway, the girl-friend stole it and Hak sent, Archie?, Ludwig?, Greene?, Prp?, no, not Prp, he's in Europe, anyway, he sent a former player who got it back in time for T.J. to wear it last night. Woooo, what a relief!!! Now back to my 'whine'. :)

http://www.cope-inc.com/grudge.html