SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs SPARTANS

AZSIOUX

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you watched the link to that goal that RedFrog has posted? It's hard for me to believe anyone can complain about that call.

I didn't mention any particular call in my post ..........If you are refering to the disallowed goal because of Radke's interference, yes I watched it forward, backwards and in slow motion when I got home from the game and it was a good call. However I haven't forgotten the times that Anderson has made some terrible calls against us, especially in duluth for a couple of years. I have always thought that he makes way to many calls when he works a game and disrupts the tempo for either team.

Radke clearing out the defender in front of the net. Good call.

Yep, missed it entirely, and there was no replay watching it live, but it's obvious when seeing it replayed. Was it just too noisy to hear a whistle. it was totally odd that they lined up at center ice for the post goal faceoff, then, changed faceoff locations, stuck Radke in the Pbox, and cancelled the goal. Must have been one unheard whistle and the referee took that long to get his call straightend out with the 2 linesmen, other referee.

Yep, missed it entirely, and there was no replay watching it live, but it's obvious when seeing it replayed. Was it just too noisy to hear a whistle. it was totally odd that they lined up at center ice for the post goal faceoff, then, changed faceoff locations, stuck Radke in the Pbox, and cancelled the goal. Must have been one unheard whistle and the referee took that long to get his call straightend out with the 2 linesmen, other referee.

Must have been shooting holes in the sky as well? :lol:

That call is not worthy of a five minute call. I am sorry that was horse bleep.

Well I disagreed with the call at the time, but after seeing it I don't think I'm going to criticize the call even though a two minute call might have been more appropriate. The officials are told zero tolerance so blaming them probably isn't the way to go about it.

On the other hand we can blame Don Adam's ignorance as the likely reason they had to take judgement away from the officials.

Well I disagreed with the call at the time, but after seeing it I don't think I'm going to criticize the call even though a two minute call might have been more appropriate. The officials are told zero tolerance so blaming them probably isn't the way to go about it.

On the other hand we can blame Don Adam's ignorance as the likely reason they had to take judgement away from the officials.

Let's see what happens if Wheeler or Okposo make a similar play at the John - any chance of a major/GM?

Great point. Somehow I expect they'll get the benefit of the doubt.

Just ask RPI ........ of course the goofers will get the call at mariyuky ! Oshie didn't get a fair shake on his call either, 2 minutes would have been appropriate and #9 should have gotten 2 minutes for folding up like lawn chair :lol: