New Logo

SiouxMD

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

suesports_CONV.jpg ??

Uh oh, that's strangely familiar...

I think this place needs a little bit of pink.
I briefly considered it. Can you imagine the uproar from the "logo isn't masculine enough" crowd if there were pink on the site? :glare:

I thought the logo was somewhat Greek......like he has an olive branch on his head.
Hey, that's what I said...

In fact, I've felt like it looked like a crisp, strong warrior, but that a weakness was indeterminate origin (Greek, Mayan as opposed to Indian?)

There's a difference betwen being against a certain group or certain organization because of who they are and being against a certain logo of that group/organization.

In no way would my little boredom trip be anything along the lines of what B.R.I.D.G.E.S. represents.

There's a difference betwen being against a certain group or certain organization because of who they are and being against a certain logo of that group/organization.

In no way would my little boredom trip be anything along the lines of what B.R.I.D.G.E.S. represents.

I think you misinterpreted. My link didn't go quite as deep as I'd hoped, try it again. :angry:

I briefly considered it. Can you imagine the uproar from the "logo isn't masculine enough" crowd if there were pink on the site? :angry:

I think it would look nice as a border. But then again, I also think it would be kick ass if the football team came out of the tunnel one day wearing pink pants. Much like the NHL did with the pink sticks.

Moreso, it would be kick ass to beat a team to a bloody pulp on the gridiron while wearing pink pants......like, you can laugh at our pink pants when we come out on the field, but who's laughing now.

I think it would look nice as a border. But then again, I also think it would be kick ass if the football team came out of the tunnel one day wearing pink pants. Much like the NHL did with the pink sticks.

Moreso, it would be kick ass to beat a team to a bloody pulp on the gridiron while wearing pink pants......like, you can laugh at our pink pants when we come out on the field, but who's laughing now.

Pink Socks

I know at Duffy's Hockey and Sports they sell tons of pink stuff. Even sold a pair of pink gloves to a Canadian bantam player.

My cousin, who plays women's college hockey, almost got into a fight with a girl decked out in pink. Needless to say, my cousin doesn't like pink much.

My self? I have nothing against pink but I wouldn't where it during a game (unless it was a team color).

Pink sure sells though.

Ugh, that is a horrible picture. :angry: Pink Yuck...