SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX Xtra

AussieSiouxFan

looks cool, all i care about is where to pay for my webcasts when thats my only option if i cant make it to the bar!!

PS..any computer people out there

what type of cord do i need to hook my laptop up to the big screen? i know a s video may work but i dont have a s video hook up to my laptop so would a DVI HDTV hook up work since both have that option? thanks

looks cool, all i care about is where to pay for my webcasts when thats my only option if i cant make it to the bar!!

what type of cord do i need to hook my laptop up to the big screen? i know a s video may work but i dont have a s video hook up to my laptop so would a DVI HDTV hook up work since both have that option? thanks

The subscription includes the live webcast of all home games so if you subscribe for the Annual Pass you get all live home games and can go back and watch them on demand. :silly:

The subscription includes the live webcast of all home games so if you subscribe for the Annual Pass you get all live home games and can go back and watch them on demand. :silly:

sweet, for sure will be getting this!!

DVI will work, or if your PC can swing it use an HDMI.

Use the black one. It should have a shiny silver thingy at one end. :silly:

Good for you! Cheer loud Be Proud Go Sioux! Can you wave to the rest of us? :silly:

...every single game! :D Look for me in section 113 about seven rows up seat 4. It's been too long since I've sat there, I forgot the row!! Look for a dark haired woman wearing a Prpich jersey, jumping up and down and cheering every step of the way to #8!!!!

i have cable and watch other videos from the internet but for some reason this won't let me

then, I don't know. I just know that I get frustrated everytime i come home and I will be at most games so I might as well just stick to audio for those that I am not. It works better than videos for me.

The sample archived videos that are on the front page of the link at the top of this thread ran perfectly when I ran them last spring (hobey, hockey team appreciation, some of the live game feeds), but are very poor now, sound is fine but the video is locked up most of the time.

The test link on the sign up page opens the flash wmplayer fine, but hangs up at "connecting to media" and never connects. Tough to sign up when the samples do not work.

The site itself has become unbelievably sluggish, which leads me to suspect server problems. They better get this corrected, not real good advertising to sell something who's samples do not work well. Starts feeling like dataflix before it's off the ground :blush:

The tech reply to above was that it was a problem with MY internet connection, which must run at a download speed of better than 500K. THey included the following link, http://www.speakeasy.net/speedtest/, to test speed.

I can't get a download speed of less than 700K at any of the servers on the site, maybe tech should try again.