SiouxSports.com Forum

Toews Watch

Goon

This probably a good place to start it.

Found some interesting stuff on the hockey Buzz. Seems like all people are talking about is Toews.

Here is some good advice to Toews.

Here is the link

Everyone that I have spoken to about Toews leaving North Dakota to become a Blackhawk next year have the same opinion. They all say that he is a lock to be a Hawk next season. I would just hope that he is crystal clear about what he will be getting himself into. If he has any doubt now he should remain in college. That is not my wish but time is something no one can get back. If there is any chance that he wants the collegiate atmosphere for 1 more year... so be it. Whether Toews scores 12 goals or 32 goals as a Blackhawk next year it won't translate into a winning season or the playoffs necessarily. Toews shouldn

• Replies 694
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyday now. he wanted to be with his teammates after the loss and flew back with them which is a great teammate in my eyes when chicago wanted him to go with them..great job in a sioux jersey and wearing that A jon!! will miss that smooth 2 way hockey style you played with every night

Hope he is around for a couple more years myself, and I also want to win the lottery, and I think I can beat tiger woods in golf and..... :lol: Hope he sticks around for an/the autograph session :D he needs to sign my puck to complete my DOT shadow box :D

JT is going to shock the world and stay around for another year. He understands that the thrill of an NCAA championship is more important than playing for a half ass pro team. The cash will always be there. The chance to leave a lasting Sioux legacy will not.

JT is going to shock the world and stay around for another year. He understands that the thrill of an NCAA championship is more important than playing for a half ass pro team. The cash will always be there. The chance to leave a lasting Sioux legacy will not.

i have some land to sell ya in bolivia, ya interested :lol::D i like your thinking though, just not gona happen

Odds are he will be gone by the middle of the week. But let's not forget that he shocked us all when he came back for his sophomore year. In theory, it could happen again. :lol: Let's also remember that he is still also a year younger than most college sophomores.

On the other hand, I am a Blackhawks fan........ :D

Odds are he will be gone by the middle of the week. But let's not forget that he shocked us all when he came back for his sophomore year. In theory, it could happen again. :lol: Let's also remember that he is still also a year younger than most college sophomores.

On the other hand, I am a Blackhawks fan........ :D

I am sorry.

I agree, and thanks for the condolences. ;)

Blackhawks although an original six are a laughing stock.......they suck and Johnny should see the light and stay at UND.....besides they already signed Skille and that should be more than enough

Blackhawks although an original six are a laughing stock.......they suck and Johnny should see the light and stay at UND.....besides they already signed Skille and that should be more than enough

Seems that isn't good enough for some Black Hawks fans.

or the light at the end would be sign asap so the year i can become a free agent will be a year quicker to get the hell out of there and then he and oshie will both sign in new jersey and play with zpar and zajac :D

or the light at the end would be sign asap so the year i can become a free agent will be a year quicker to get the hell out of there and then he and oshie will both sign in new jersey and play with zpar and zajac :lol:

:D Yeah, get rid of the BC bums on the Devils and add a few more Sioux so we can watch our team at the college and pro levels!

or the light at the end would be sign asap so the year i can become a free agent will be a year quicker to get the hell out of there and then he and oshie will both sign in new jersey and play with zpar and zajac :lol:

Why even sign and wait to become a free agent? They could just stay at UND for four years, then if they're not signed after a certain amount of time after they finish school they automatically become free agents. Then they can sign with NJ a lot sooner than waiting for a contract to expire.

Why even sign and wait to become a free agent? They could just stay at UND for four years, then if they're not signed after a certain amount of time after they finish school they automatically become free agents. Then they can sign with NJ a lot sooner than waiting for a contract to expire.

BRILLIANT :D oh and you can only insure your body for so much in case of a injury.....

:D Yeah, get rid of the BC bums on the Devils and add a few more Sioux so we can watch our team at the college and pro levels!

I was thinking more like maybe the Bruins should steal Parise and Zajac. I like that Idea better :D