SiouxSports.com Forum

Fighting Sioux Facts

The Whistler

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wouldnt that mean he would have to break it down, build it up again, and then break down 2/3s of it again? :(

What are you a NDSU grad? :D

You'd have to knock it down, build it up, knock it down, build it up and knock 2/3rds of it down to make 8/3rds.

Now a car leaves Chicago traveling 25 miles per hour but accelerating 1 mile per hour per hour......

What are you a NDSU grad? :silly:

You'd have to knock it down, build it up, knock it down, build it up and knock 2/3rds of it down to make 8/3rds.

Now a car leaves Chicago traveling 25 miles per hour but accelerating 1 mile per hour per hour......

so i missed one. here 1wall + 1 wall + 2/3rds of a wall = 8/3rds!! :D

that was pretty embarrassing. ;):silly:

What are you a NDSU grad? :silly:

Listen, lad. I built this kingdom up from nothing. When I started here, all there was was swamp. Other kings said I was daft to build a castle on a swamp, but I built it all the same, just to show 'em. It sank into the swamp. So, I built a second one. That sank into the swamp. So, I built a third one. That burned down, fell over, then sank into the swamp, but the fourth one... stayed up! And that's what you're gonna get, lad: the strongest castle in these islands.

Listen, lad. I built this kingdom up from nothing. When I started here, all there was was swamp. Other kings said I was daft to build a castle on a swamp, but I built it all the same, just to show 'em. It sank into the swamp. So, I built a second one. That sank into the swamp. So, I built a third one. That burned down, fell over, then sank into the swamp, but the fourth one... stayed up! And that's what you're gonna get, lad: the strongest castle in these islands.

We're coming with you!

Sounds like a romance novel; which knight do you propose to be in your tale?