SiouxSports.com Forum

Hardcore Fans ?

Fetch

Not everyone. I actually prefer Sweeney over Hennesy. Hennesy is too much of a homer, which is great if you're a fan but irritating if you're an announcer.

Why do I not doubt that. :D:silly: I think Hennesy is way better than any of the MPLS homers that cover the Gophers.

I don't need objectivity when I listen to a hockey game.

Why do I not doubt that. :D:silly: I think Hennesy is way better than any of the MPLS homers that cover the Gophers.

I don't need objectivity when I listen to a hockey game.

i prefer tim to pat mostly because tim follows the play 10000x's better than pat does...but the one thing that drives me up a wall with tim is his constant constant constant bitching about the officials...i've done the tv down/radio up version of the game enough times to say that a majority of the time he's just bitching....and this is in NO WAY a defense of the WCHA officials..they are, for the most part, hacks...but when tim and tim get together, it's as if they should be drug into the street and shot!!

Hennessy, Sweeney... we're arguing moot points. If anyone's not worth listening to it is Bredahl.

Heck, even Watkins did a better job of it and he was clearly intimidated by being on a microphone the entire time.

Watkins is no Andy Schnieder...

How about if an unnamed Sioux fan delayed the rebreaking and resetting of his shattered nose so as to make his way, in pain, to the frozen four? Any credit for that? How about a free drink? :D

Ooh, that is impressive. Reminds me of the guy I played rugby with in the army who had his sternum separated from his ribcage and had the medic use duct tape to put it together so he could play again. :silly:

Hennessy, Sweeney... we're arguing moot points. If anyone's not worth listening to it is Bredahl.

Heck, even Watkins did a better job of it and he was clearly intimidated by being on a microphone the entire time.

I agree with you I can't stand Bredahl. My dad and I always call him "Blinky" cause whenever they have the camera on him he's blinking very rapidly.