SiouxSports.com Forum

SS.com Frozen Four ID's

UNDLAW

Even though most of us have known of our various "handles" and ID's for years, time and distance and lack of opportunity (and a desire to by anonymous like that Gopher rube Happy because he knows I will punch his big fat mouth... :silly: ... just kidding as we all know that I and everyone else loves Happy the Gopher Lover) have prevented us from being able to ID each other at a glance.

Therefore, I now propose and am looking for ideas as to now we should announce our ID's for FF purposes so we can get together and drink and/or socialize.

I am up for anything from buttons to black marker on t-shirts to full-blown ironon transfers. Any ideas. And, if I get enough, maybe I can arrange to have them made and hand them out to those ID'ers that I meet at the FF in St.L.

Suggestions PLEASE!!!

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even though most of us have known of our various "handles" and ID's for years, time and distance and lack of opportunity (and a desire to by anonymous like that Gopher rube Happy because he knows I will punch his big fat mouth... :silly: ... just kidding as we all know that I and everyone else loves Happy the Gopher Lover) have prevented us from being able to ID each other at a glance.

Therefore, I now propose and am looking for ideas as to now we should announce our ID's for FF purposes so we can get together and drink and/or socialize.

I am up for anything from buttons to black marker on t-shirts to full-blown ironon transfers. Any ideas. And, if I get enough, maybe I can arrange to have them made and hand them out to those ID'ers that I meet at the FF in St.L.

Suggestions PLEASE!!!

I'll be in the band with the Dr. Zeus Hat Green and black Stripes of course

I'll be there wearing either my gameworn green Brandt #30, or #11 Parise.

My husband and son will be wearing their retro UND Blackhawk jerseys (probably). I say that, because my son is superstitious so he may wear his green retro jersey, like the one that Prp was wearing when he beat the crap out of Pelouso (sp). AZ SIOUX, if you are still looking for that jersey, you will have the opportunity to talk him out of it at the F4. :silly:

I'm all for wearing something besides jerseys that ID all of us. A simple button that says "ss.com" would work fine. I know in my hometown, you can get them made by the clients at the REM house (I think thats what it's called). It's a pretty small price for them too. Just my thought.

Suggestions PLEASE!!!

I'm not old enough to drink pop i am very experienced at drinking pop.

This would be cool to be able to ID but might also be kind of creepy...not sure

I'll be wearing last year's Frozen Four jersey of Rylan Kaip #17 (he got one goal against BC last year) at times and the home with Jon Durno (aka the Wookie) #12 from Canisius. Or one of the other Sioux jerseys on my web site below.

Hey Wookie, please leave the #23 Schneekloth at home. bad mojo!

How about this... between now and Wednesday night, maybe we can agree on a beer/pop place next to the Scottrade Center at least a couple of hours to 1/2 hour before the game and I will try and bring both the:

1) "Hi! My Name is _____________" stickers; and

2) [so long as I am not hit with a TM infringement suit by JD] buttons that say "SS.com Member" or something like that?

Would that work?

And yes, it is creepy, but then again - sometimes in a small way and sometimes in a big way - so are all of us who post on here.

:silly:

How about this... between now and Wednesday night, maybe we can agree on a beer/pop place next to the Scottrade Center at least a couple of hours to 1/2 hour before the game and I will try and bring both the:

1) "Hi! My Name is _____________" stickers; and

2) [so long as I am not hit with a TM infringement suit by JD] buttons that say "SS.com Member" or something like that?

Would that work?

And yes, it is creepy, but then again - sometimes in a small way and sometimes in a big way - so are all of us who post on here.

:silly:

I won't be in St. Louis until Saturday around noon. But would love to meet more SS.com friends.

I don't think it's creepy at all. If you don't want anyone to know who you are, don't id yourself!! The SS.com friends I've met are great!!!

I will be sporting out the famous Aussie Accent, that should sepperate me from everyone else there, i am just hoping i am the only one with the accent.

If I get enough tickets, I am going to try and talk McBriar into coming. (Cowboys punter). He can interpret for you if you need someone.

I will be sporting out the famous Aussie Accent, that should sepperate me from everyone else there, i am just hoping i am the only one with the accent.

I once traveled 6,300 miles to see the Sioux play (Narita, Japan) and will make a standing offer to buy a beer for anyone who travels farther... :glare:

Just not Fosters, that stuff is nasty (at least in the US). :silly:

I won't be there the way it looks - But I thought the same thing at the F5 -something either not too corney or else over the top corney :D

Would you prefer a secret code ("The rain in Spain flows mainly on the plain.") or a secret handshake (snap twice over right shoulder - dip - double wink with left eye - clap, clap - double dip - spin - moonwalk - elbow tap - highfive to lowfive - finger gun - chestbump).

I am up for either one of those as well.

:D

I think it is a great idea and a way to hang out with other SIOUX fans from all over. I cant make it Thursday But will be there Sat if and WHEN the SIOUX win. So Class your homework assignment is to find a place close to the arena that sells cold beer and then get back online from STL to tell any straglers where that place is :D

Also for those that have not been to STL remember if you order a beer not made my Anheuser-Busch you will get dirty looks. And if you liek tasty beer try the "fat tire" is is awesome :D

Whoa, those flashing ice cubes are pretty sweet!!!!

Ah man sweet, how about some of these: http://www.windycitynovelties.com/EPaysoft...1&CatID=372

Haha ok yeah on a more serious note.... How ARE we all going to identify SSers that we don't know???

Whoa, those flashing ice cubes are pretty sweet!!!!

Ah man sweet, how about some of these: http://www.windycitynovelties.com/EPaysoft...1&CatID=372

Haha ok yeah on a more serious note.... How ARE we all going to identify SSers that we don't know???

See secret handshake above... THAT is what we are trying to do!!!! Figure out a way to identify (if desired) and meet fellow ss.com persons. If we can decide on a place and put stickers with our names on, that would be a start...

WiSioux, Sioux_Yeah_Yeah, and me if I make it will be the three short girls in Sioux jerseys. Sorry girls,but that is how you would describe us.

:D:D

If you make it?? Oh you're making it!!!!!! You better be!!!!

Yeah.... Let's all wear name tags?? How are we going to see those if we're not like 3 feet away from the person??