SiouxSports.com Forum

SS.com Frozen Four ID's

UNDLAW

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D:D

If you make it?? Oh you're making it!!!!!! You better be!!!!

Yeah.... Let's all wear name tags?? How are we going to see those if we're not like 3 feet away from the person??

Well I looked into everyone having a billboard coming out of their --- but there wasn't enough time for the engineers to design one so I just threw out an option that has been around since the beginning of time and seems to work well at AA meetings (ummm... so I hear.)

If we can decide on a meeting place, just assum everyone there with a sticker on their chest "could" be a ss.com member and look at their chest to confirm or.. maybe... just to look depending on the chest. If your single, it appears to be a flawless pick-up line!

QUICK EDIT - Just thought of this... maybe we could all get Members Only jackets (this idea will determine how old everyone is depending on who gets this one!).

I'll be there wearing either my gameworn green Brandt #30, or #11 Parise.

My husband and son will be wearing their retro UND Blackhawk jerseys (probably). I say that, because my son is superstitious so he may wear his green retro jersey, like the one that Prp was wearing when he beat the crap out of Pelouso (sp). AZ SIOUX, if you are still looking for that jersey, you will have the opportunity to talk him out of it at the F4. :) I'm all for wearing something besides jerseys that ID all of us. A simple button that says "ss.com" would work fine. I know in my hometown, you can get them made by the clients at the REM house (I think thats what it's called). It's a pretty small price for them too. Just my thought.

i did get a gamer from that game , it was quin fylling's. but i always keep fat pockets at frozen 4's in case i need to go up to someone and offer them some cashola for their jersey :D it works

oh yeah, dont think about jumping me for any cashola as i will be strapped with some heat :D

I'll be wearing last year's Frozen Four jersey of Rylan Kaip #17 (he got one goal against BC last year) at times and the home with Jon Durno (aka the Wookie) #12 from Canisius. Or one of the other Sioux jerseys on my web site below.

Look out, Forecheck will rub up against you.

I'll be wearing Radke's white Frozen Four jersey from last year, and yes I will be checking people from behind, so stay sharp people.

I spotted you right away in the ice cream line... wearing your white HOCKEYMOM jersey... :D:D:)

If I get enough tickets, I am going to try and talk McBriar into coming. (Cowboys punter). He can interpret for you if you need someone.

I once traveled 6,300 miles to see the Sioux play (Narita, Japan) and will make a standing offer to buy a beer for anyone who travels farther... :D

Just not Fosters, that stuff is nasty (at least in the US). :D

I hope McBriar comes some other Aussie sioux fans would be awesome.

HA HA i dont know exactly how many miles i am traveling but i will take that beer except i am 18 but that is the drinking age in Australia, yes fosters is YUK our best beer is Tooheys but i doubt you can get it in the US

I think it is a great idea and a way to hang out with other SIOUX fans from all over. I cant make it Thursday But will be there Sat if and WHEN the SIOUX win. So Class your homework assignment is to find a place close to the arena that sells cold beer and then get back online from STL to tell any straglers where that place is :)

Also for those that have not been to STL remember if you order a beer not made my Anheuser-Busch you will get dirty looks. And if you liek tasty beer try the "fat tire" is is awesome :angry:

between periods I will be the the one standing next to proudsioux in the keystone line hoping he will buy me a 32oz'er :D

If we lose to BC I will be the one walking around with a sharp scissor sticking out of my eye socket :D

Other than these two things i will be dressed in my black subtle FIGHTING SIOUX attire ............... skate to #8

I hope McBriar comes some other Aussie sioux fans would be awesome.

HA HA i dont know exactly how many miles i am traveling but i will take that beer except i am 18 but that is the drinking age in Australia, yes fosters is YUK our best beer is Tooheys but i doubt you can get it in the US

Isn't the exchange rate like 2 to 1, that makes you like 36... :D:)