SiouxSports.com Forum

SS.com Frozen Four ID's

UNDLAW

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Licking fingers and circular motions in the chest area....

;) Oh good Lord!

Ok, Sioux-cia, you are officially in charge of keeping me in check at the Frozen Four! If we're going to be sitting on the glass behind the goalie, Parise only knows what the cameras will catch me doing in the background!! :lol:

;) Oh good Lord!

Ok, Sioux-cia, you are officially in charge of keeping me in check at the Frozen Four! If we're going to be sitting on the glass behind the goalie, Parise only knows what the cameras will catch me doing in the background!! :lol:

But forecheck, that will get us on the big screen for sure!!! You're mom can see you on national television!!! :lol:

;) Oh good Lord!

Wow, I missed that. :lol: Will you be making any appearances in East St. Louis... :lol:

What does that mean in your sig, "It will always be our formally known name"?? The Flickertails???

i made this profile idk how long ago but it was when the sioux name was a huge deal

i deleted it yesterday when i figured out i have a profile. But than i put it back and made it bigger

i made this profile idk how long ago but it was when the sioux name was a huge deal

i deleted it yesterday when i figured out i have a profile. But than i put it back and made it bigger

SIOUX is our name, not "formally our name" until noted by the azzhoes of the NC$$..so confused??

Not that I want to get into semantics, but if UND should happen to drop the Fighting Sioux nickname, whatever new name is adopted will become the university's "formal" (i.e. official, recognized, proper) nickname. If fans continue to call UND's teams the "Fighting Sioux," they'll be using an unofficial, informal nickname.

Not that I want to get into semantics, but if UND should happen to drop the Fighting Sioux nickname, whatever new name is adopted will become the university's "formal" (i.e. official, recognized, proper) nickname. If fans continue to call UND's teams the "Fighting Sioux," they'll be using an unofficial, informal nickname.

That's how I see it. AND my college degree isn't even in English!!

But forecheck, that will get us on the big screen for sure!!! You're mom can see you on national television!!! :huh:

That's just it....apparently she did see me on tv during the Final Five! And I think it was during this moment in question. At least judging by the comment that seemed weird at the time that her husband made when I made the drunken dial home.