SiouxSports.com Forum

Frozen Four

junior24

Doesn't UND get so many I know last year students had dibs on a 100 of them

What makes me mad about these is that the school holds them until the end for folks that end up not taking them and then they contact you on the last day and say tickets are available after you already bought others...

What makes me mad about these is that the school holds them until the end for folks that end up not taking them and then they contact you on the last day and say tickets are available after you already bought others...

By the same token, I won't know until the end of the week whether I get them or not (FSC). Shuffelling work schedules, travel plans, etc is going to get tight... :silly:

All worth it, though, to get to St. Louis! :ohmy:

what row? Contact me at LeftyZL@hotmail.com if still availble.

EDIT: Better yet, call me at 218-779-0318.

Wish I could have got some lower level tickets. But I am upper level in a corner. Not happy about it but that is what you get when you don't use ebay and rely on the NCAA to give me tickets.

My opinion: Just pick up tickets once you get down to St. Louis. We got caught up in the frenzy last year and ended up paying way more than needed. St. Louis will NOT be nearly as busy/crazy as Milwaukee was last year (with both Wisco and UND playing).

To all travel safe and cheer loud.

My opinion: Just pick up tickets once you get down to St. Louis. We got caught up in the frenzy last year and ended up paying way more than needed. St. Louis will NOT be nearly as busy/crazy as Milwaukee was last year (with both Wisco and UND playing).

To all travel safe and cheer loud.

I agree although I never can bring myself to do that. Something about tickets in hand makes me feel better. So with that said, I am looking for 2 lower bowl tickets.

Here is some info on some really good seats in the lower bowl - I would have purchased but I just got some moment before I saw these:

Sent: Monday, March 26, 2007 1:06 PM

Subject: Re: tickets-sec 110 AA

Hi Mike. Yes, they are still available, and you were the first person to respond. How do you want to pay for them? Unfortunately, I don't have PayPal, but if you want to send a check I can provide any verification you might need. I can also send you a picture of the tickets if you need anything like that.

Thanks.

John Paerels

1421 Delamere Drive

Rowland Heights, CA 91748

(909) 594-2389 (home)

(562) 756-6138 (cell)

I agree although I never can bring myself to do that. Something about tickets in hand makes me feel better. So with that said, I am looking for 2 lower bowl tickets.

Wow, what a great day. 75 degrees. Walking around campus (Central Minnesota) with my UND shirt on. (Haven't gotten beaten up yet). Just got lower level bowl tickets on the blue line for the frozen four. See you in St. Louie.