SiouxSports.com Forum

STL

Ohjay

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a bus charter going. Contact Al Pearson. He has two busses booked. The plane charter is through the Alumni Association and I think there is around 160 on that.

im flying from az, so fint with, just checking out hotel ideas

is there a hotel downtown that a bunch here are staying at close to the arena? just finalizing all plans and wanted to check before i did it, gracias my green and white amigos!!

I'm at the Drury Inn & Suites Convention Center. It's not the closest to the arena, but it's only 1 block from the light rail station (which stops right in front of the arena), about 2 blocks from Lacledes Landing (supposed to be cool), about 3 blocks from the arch.

Most importantly, I am staying there because it offers a free hot breakfast each morning and a managers reception with free cocktails/beer each night.

:D

There is a bus charter going. Contact Al Pearson. He has two busses booked. The plane charter is through the Alumni Association and I think there is around 160 on that.

If someone could please pm me the contact information to get onto one of these busses, it would be GREATLY appreciated!

THANX!

We are staying at the Drury Plaza, which is also downtown with the same perks as the Convention Center. Just made reservations today. They did say they had smoking rooms left at the Convention Center and a few non-smoking left at the Plaza. The price is 145 a night plus 15 a day for parking, not exactly cheap but not bad if you can split it 4 ways and the free breakfast and drinks help out. It is about 8 blocks from the arena.

is there a hotel downtown that a bunch here are staying at close to the arena? just finalizing all plans and wanted to check before i did it, gracias my green and white amigos!!

I know some other people that I have meet are staying at the Hilton at the ballpark.

We are staying at the Drury Plaza, which is also downtown with the same perks as the Convention Center. Just made reservations today. They did say they had smoking rooms left at the Convention Center and a few non-smoking left at the Plaza. The price is 145 a night plus 15 a day for parking, not exactly cheap but not bad if you can split it 4 ways and the free breakfast and drinks help out. It is about 8 blocks from the arena.

I'm surprised you got that one. I called last night and that one was full, and I got the last room at the Drury Union Station which is only 4 blocks away from the arena on the west side and has all the same perks. Mine was 145, but free parking.

WHO'S GOING ON THE BUDWEISER BREWERY TOUR? SORRY TO SHOUT....VERY EXCITED ABOUT NEXT WEEKEND!!!

As a North Dakota native, a lifelong Sioux fan, former A-B employee, and a current STL resident, I can state the the tour is a Blast!!!! Only two per customer, but if you have a couple of people who don't drink...... :D

Also, if you are into microbrews, the Schlafly Bottleworks is short distance away (on Manchester Ave).

Al Hrbosky's is a great hangout as well, and don't forget Hooters next to Busch Stadium.

I can't wait to see the all the Sioux Colors in STL!!!!!

Mr. and Mrs. Siouxman, Keikla, and Morley will be there at the Drury Plaza. Just got our reservation an hour or so ago. We'll be in Section 322.

GO SIOUX!!

It seems kind of weird that I have to find this info out on SiouxSports....heaven forbid you call your own daughter to let her know. Just kidding - I'm just thrilled to be going!