SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX VS GOPHERS - LOSER GOES HOME, WINNER TO ST LOUIS

AZSIOUX

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A multiple heartache game that ended with my two little Gopher fans in tears...

As a teacher, that's always the hardest part for me to see, even when my team wins. Kids don't always understand why their team didn't win, and have a tough time handling the loss.

TH didn't say what airport - just said it was a charter flight... I hope some of you can make it out to the airport, though.... Cheer on the boys!!

I'm doing some research and it looks like Denver, I'm watching the departures out of their to see for any departures for GFK, fog may hold them up, it may be late but let's give the boys a rousing welcome home. Anyone with me?

You better start driving to get up here and do that in time

haha... I'm a student... I'm already here... just gotta finish my paper quick, run to Walmart and pick up some supplies... I think plastic cups in the fence would work very well to spell things out. Anyone game? :ohmy:

Have you ever noticed that beer tastes better on a Sunday?

And it tastes twice as good when the Sioux end the goofs season on a Sunday?

Just curious though......How long does it take to shave "golden hair" and regrow it back to its natural color?

haha... I'm a student... I'm already here... just gotta finish my paper quick, run to Walmart and pick up some supplies... I think plastic cups in the fence would work very well to spell things out. Anyone game? :ohmy:

I'm going to head out along with a bunch of my friends, I'm going to watch the flight tracker once they takeoff so we get a good idea of arrival time.

Should we start a thread?

man, looked like dubay was gona cry during postgame, paybacks a biatchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh buddy

Actually I thought he did a nice job breaking down the game, no excuses, Sioux were better team 2nd half of the game and OT. No cheerleading.

It would have been nice to hear from the Sioux, at least some comments from the press conference.

Woog was pretty good, as good as Doug could be, after the game, giving props to Porter.

I'm going to head out along with a bunch of my friends, I'm going to watch the flight tracker once they takeoff so we get a good idea of arrival time.

Should we start a thread?

Why not? I'm finishing up a paper, then maybe a Walmart run... what time are ya thinking of going? You gonna decorate or just cheer?

Why not? I'm finishing up a paper, then maybe a Walmart run... what time are ya thinking of going? You gonna decorate or just cheer?

Probably just cheer that grass might be quite wet and I'm sure security won't like us out by the fence at night, IMO