SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX VS GOPHERS - LOSER GOES HOME, WINNER TO ST LOUIS

AZSIOUX

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This post game show SUCKS!! LoL, it shows that it's a Gopher channel.

Goligoski broken hand

Vanelli bad back

Okposo has a "thing" that makes him a step or two slower......give me a friggin break.

I'll give props to the Gophers though. They are dinged up and came out and played a great game. You could tell over the course of the game that we were a different team this week. Whether that's because of something we do, or dinged up Gophers, no one really knows. Sioux played great, but the Gophers put up a great game as well.

Congratulations -- Sioux dominated faceoffs and carried the play in OT.

The DOT line is ferocious.

Good luck against BC.

Congrats Sioux fans!! You guys deserve it.

Good game, folks.

Good luck in St. Louis. Keep it in the WCHA!

Another Gopher fan here. Congrats on the Win.

Wow, that was a great game, a classic one. Except the outcome, this game and last Saturday looked pretty much the same. Congratulations on earning the FF berth and good luck in Saint Louis.

Congratulations Sioux. You brought it in overtime and we couldn't keep up. You deserved the game. See you next season.

ANother great Sioux/Gophers game. Congrats and good luck in St. Louis. Bring home another one for the WCHA.

Thanx for the congrats fellaz. It was a hell of a game, and both of these teams played well enough to win, I'm just gratefull the Sioux pulled it out.

There are no excuses. The GOphers played like they were shot in the OT, ND owned that overtime period. I feel bad for Goli having the bad hand (just because he's one of my fav. players and I think he'll be gone so it's not the way I wanted him to end his career here) but that was not a game breaker by any means. The Sioux outhustled and outworked in the OT, and thats what wins games at that point.

Now Wheeler and Carman have all offseason to tug on something other than their jersey

Amen............Tug This!!!!!!!!!!!!

The postgame "Piss and Moan Show"

Too Young

Too Many Injuries

Eastern Refs

Ditka is actually Finley

The scoreboard was wrong

How about the Sioux kicked our azzes!

This was a great game!!! By no means was it a cake walk. The two top teams in the country battled it out tonight!!! As witnessed by my empty nitro bottle, this game could have gone either way.

OH MAN!!!! I am SOOOOOOooooo happy right now!!!!

Thanx for the congrats fellaz. It was a hell of a game, and both of these teams played well enough to win, I'm just gratefull the Sioux pulled it out.

Gotta say I'm impressed with this list. Nice to see Gopher fans coming here and congratulating the Sioux.

Thanks.

Lets see. Three years, three Frozen Fours. Not a bad record for Hak. My daughter and I will take in our third in a row. This should have been for the title. The Gophers should be there because they are one of the four best teams in the country. Nice going NCAA. See you in St. Louis.

This was a great game!!! By no means was it a cake walk. The two top teams in the country battled it out tonight!!! As witnessed by my empty nitro bottle, this game could have gone either way.

OH MAN!!!! I am SOOOOOOooooo happy right now!!!!

Same way here, just on a high, I felt that the odds were definately against us this weekend and if we did get through it would just be easier. The team showed a ton of heart, and adversity, Congrats to all of them, no one better than Porter getting the big one, truly a great leader.

Too bad Johnson has to buy his ticket to St. Louis

Way to go, SIOUX!!!! Bring on BC!!!!

See you all in St. Louis!!!!!

TH said the team is flying back to G.F. tonight. Had planned to be there by 11:00, but that will be pushed out because of the OT. I wish I could be there to greet them and keep this party going!!!

I hope Judy's closes before they get home!!! :silly: