SiouxSports.com Forum

Hair Policy

Green Guy 1

I don't know what/if CB has a policy, however, during the UMD series I believe Tim H. commented that he was surprised that Scott Sandelin allowed players to have flowing hair (ie Caig) since CB was not too supportive of that kind of look. (the comment was something to that effect)

Who was gonna tell Commie he had to cut the clown hair? I sure wouldn't want to have to do that. :D

Actually, by the time of the 2000 Frozen Four, all the players had haircuts -- even Commie. Despite that, I do remember Tim O'Connell's hair being a bit on the long side.

I think for the most part short hair is like in right now...

I just think the Denver team looked kind of scrubby with their hair hanging all over the place...

I like the fact that UND looks like professionals on and off the ice...

ONe who is attracted to butts in breezers should like hair in helmets, or wasn't that you? :)

No that wasn't me but I do think that the boys' butts look really cute with the pads on!! Now, I know what you're thinkin'!! "How can she see their butts through the pads?" Well, I can tell if a guys got a cute butt even through the pads! Like David Lundbohm :D !! But I will say their butts look better without pads!! ;)

ONe who is attracted to butts in breezers should like hair in helmets, or wasn't that you? :)

No that wasn't me but I do think that the boys' butts look really cute with the pads on!! Now, I know what you're thinkin'!! "How can she see their butts through the pads?" Well, I can tell if a guys got a cute butt even through the pads! Like David Lundbohm :D !! But I will say their butts look better without pads!! ;) I think the guys would look really bad with shaggy hair but there are some who might be able to pull it off.

There really isn't a set policy on it and I'm quite sure Blaiser has never told a kid to cut his hair. The Captains take care of most of the player issues on this type of thing. They know how the Coach wants the team to present themselves and in the case of a players hair, if it starts to get too long, I suspect the Captains would talk to the kid. I doubt Blaiser would have to even mention it to the Captains.

I know other teams have dress-code rules for traveling. Many of them have to wear a coat and tie. When the Sioux travel, they typically wear their green UND Hockey jump suits/sweat pants and jacket (whatever they're called). I'm sure they're more comfortable traveling that way.