SiouxSports.com Forum

How are your picks doing?

UNDLAW

Just checked my what-if tourney picks and realized (that although under the influence when I made the picks) that I was a genius in picking Mass and Maine and Notre Dame (and Mich State so far).

How you doin? (in the voice of Joey from Friends).

I would just like to memorialize the fact that, for whatever reason, for the first time in my life I am listed as number one on the leaderboard. I don't think I'll look at the board for the rest of the tourney. :lol:

I would just like to memorialize the fact that, for whatever reason, for the first time in my life I am listed as number one on the leaderboard. I don't think I'll look at the board for the rest of the tourney. :lol:

Damn. I looked.

(start of scene, lone figure enters a dark room with one bright spotlight)

slow clapping is all you hear and in the most annoyed, sarcastic voice you can imagine, I say, "How are my picks doing? Probably quite poorly since I started to believe that sometime St. Cloud was going to win may as well be today and part of next week".

So yes I'm out. Best of luck to the perfect crew, I hope you rode the UND train all the way.

oh yeah...

(end scene)

Go Sioux, end JMFJ college career tomorrow (get him into the NHL).

My gut said UMass in an upset, Maine to roll if Bishop plays, Mich St to kill an eastern team and ND to get a closer game than expected and win.

My bracket says, Clarkson SHOULD be good enough to win 1 game, Bobby will get hot and lead SCSU to the title game, BU will show that D and move on, and ND for the win.

1 for 4 :lol: