SiouxSports.com Forum

Regional Scores

brianvf

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still have my Commodore 128. And the last time I plugged it in, it still worked. :glare:

I had my 64 up to about 5 years ago, and it still worked. Had about 500 games with it as well. I wish I would have kept it. I could have hooked it up to play Jumpman or Karate Champ!

UMass and Clarkson tied at the end of 1. UMass outplayed them throughout the majority of the period.

I had my 64 up to about 5 years ago, and it still worked. Had about 500 games with it as well. I wish I would have kept it. I could have hooked it up to play Jumpman or Karate Champ!

My Commodore 128 was my gaming maching and my Kaypro II was my work machine. Those were the days. :glare:

I had a hockey game for the Commodore based on Oympic hockey between the U.S. and Soviets. I can't remember what it was called, but I played the hell out of it. As I recall, the graphics were pretty decent for those days.

UMass and Clarkson tied at the end of 1. UMass outplayed them throughout the majority of the period.

still at 0-0 or did they score?

My current computer dream is a the new Mac Pro with the dual 2.66GHZ processors and 2 30" flat Cine Monitors. But for some reason the wife thinks spending 8K on a new computer is not in our best interest. I just do not get that.

Game is boring.....announcers are putting me to sleep.

You are correct this game is very boring. My 19 month old son loves to watch hockey with me and he fell asleep after the first period. So that is how I know it is boring. By the way, who is everyone cheering for in the SCSU game? just curious. I might pull for Maine.