SiouxSports.com Forum

Departures

siouxhockey5

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing new to report on Lee but I did overhear some interesting talk at Brad Marsh's sports bar regarding Gollygoski. Apparently, the Pens are pressing him for an immediate decision. They want him to sign but if he doesn't they want to know if they will have him available as trade bait at this coming weekend's draft.

Nothing new to report on Lee but I did overhear some interesting talk at Brad Marsh's sports bar regarding Gollygoski. Apparently, the Pens are pressing him for an immediate decision. They want him to sign but if he doesn't they want to know if they will have him available as trade bait at this coming weekend's draft.

I am sure the Pens don't want to lose him and will get what they can for him.

• 2 weeks later...

good, even know we average 5-6 goals vs him everytime we face him, his teams seem to get 1 more every time :) those rat bastards, now we can advance next year when we play them in the semis in the frozen 4 ;)

Any change to BC will hopefully help the bad karma we have against them

I'm pro-Sioux regardless who the player is.

My take on Brian Lee is simple. I have always felt Brian Lee is a great defensemen because of his offensive abilities at all ends of the ice. He's not your proto-typical UND Fighting Sioux D-Man that will run you through the glass. UND has had generations of D like that but it is simply not his way.

Brian's a solid young man who will make it to the next level and be very successful. Might take some time grooming along the way but Ottawa has a solid foundation up there and Brian Lee will fit into the mold in the future.

For all the nay-sayers just remember that is someones kid out there.

"Don't criticize thy neighbor until you've walked one mile in his moccasin." - Ol Ojibwe Creed Passage

Brian Lee was amongst the core of that "Fantastic 13" frosh group that entered in 2005. He takes with him a great experience along the way and three World Jr. Championships.

The Best of Luck Brian!

Wow. Couldn't have said it better myself. Good work. :)