SiouxSports.com Forum

Denver Regional Attendance

U2Bad1

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have four that are driving into Denver Sat morn that would be interested in meeting pre-game. BTW Siouxfan_in D... I grew up near Petersburg....

I was going to be there on other biz Monday, so I am headed down Sat mornig and need a place to party with Sioux fans too.

I am usually on the KFAN site more often than here. Live in GF. Relatives are from Adams/Lankin area. I have been to the Town Pump II in Petersburg more than once.

I was going to be there on other biz Monday, so I am headed down Sat mornig and need a place to party with Sioux fans too.

I am usually on the KFAN site more often than here. Live in GF. Relatives are from Adams/Lankin area. I have been to the Town Pump II in Petersburg more than once.

So who is going or wants to go really bad... is there some grand forks crew rollin down there? Apart from a few people here and there from gf... no bus no plane... lets carpool!

Had a free ticket on United and then found a combo airfare/hotel on United.com at a reasonalbe rate so my 7 year old daughter and I are flying out on Sat. She wants to see her favorite player, Oshie, play live 2 more times! Got tickets on craigslist.com in Sec. 102 at face.

I live in Denver and will be at the regionals! There is a bar right next to "The Can" (the Pepsi Center) called Brooklyn's. You can get your drink on and walk a few feet and be at the arena. Hopefully I won't regret doing this (please Gopher fans, don't pass my number out to any Amway Salesmen!) but here's my cell if you wanna give me a holler, my girlfriend and I will be partying it up and going to the games (and hopefully, celebrating a west regional tournament championship!): (303)981-7846.

-Dan

I emailed the Alumni Association and they said there is no official pre-game party, but this is what they posted on the website. Place is right next to the Pepsi Center:

NCAA Regionals Fan Gathering Location

Are you looking for a spot to go before the UND vs. Michigan hockey game on Saturday? Or perhaps after the game you

I live in Denver and will be at the regionals! There is a bar right next to "The Can" (the Pepsi Center) called Brooklyn's. You can get your drink on and walk a few feet and be at the arena. Hopefully I won't regret doing this (please Gopher fans, don't pass my number out to any Amway Salesmen!) but here's my cell if you wanna give me a holler, my girlfriend and I will be partying it up and going to the games (and hopefully, celebrating a west regional tournament championship!): (303)981-7846.

-Dan

Dude thats where it's at then Anyone that is coming down and wants to get a bite to eat or a couple of primer brews in em should be there.

:silly: I did NOT realize this arena would be yet another home ice advantage for the Gophers. :angry:

"The Can" indeed. Must be an advantage to go from playing in "The John" to "The Can". This is SO unfair. :huh:

ARRGH!!!!!!

Hilarious!

I'll be at Brooklyn's between games on Saturday...but not before since I'll be coming from work. Probably Sunday too.

:silly: I did NOT realize this arena would be yet another home ice advantage for the Gophers. :angry:

"The Can" indeed. Must be an advantage to go from playing in "The John" to "The Can". This is SO unfair. :huh:

ARRGH!!!!!!

The Gophers started their season in "The John." They'll end it in "The Can." :D

dammm, was gona drive there, leave very early sat moring but screwed my foot up bad last night in softball so cant drive. this blows big time, guess i will hope for the game to be picked up live.....CHEER LOUD TO ALL THAT ARE GOING TO THE PEPSI CENTER...GO SIOUXXXXXXXXXXXXX

dammm, was gona drive there, leave very early sat moring but screwed my foot up bad last night in softball so cant drive. this blows big time, guess i will hope for the game to be picked up live.....CHEER LOUD TO ALL THAT ARE GOING TO THE PEPSI CENTER...GO SIOUXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Just drive with the other foot! What's the worst that can happen? :angry:

It's the playoffs man! get a cab. :angry:

Whatya doing playing softball this time of year anyway?!?

The Sioux coaches must be really ticked at you. Give softball a rest.

The injury now tells you that you are well past your prime.

well its 85 degrees here everyday :lol: and i hope age 26 isnt past my prime :D

Dude, I live in the Valley of the Sun. I got a flight on Frontier for $172 round trip. Make it happen! And GO SIOUX!!!!

i make many of them happen, now im in a walking boot so this one wont happen but i will be in st louis in 2 weeks!!