SiouxSports.com Forum

How many of you are going?

JESUS,family,rutgers

The first 10 Sioux Final 5 fans who would like to have, free of charge, a pair of those swell flashing green glasses, PM me today with your Sioux-St. Cloud game seat numbers and I will bring them to you Friday afternoon. According to the DOT line's operator's manual, flashing green lights mean "Go Sioux."

This just in...5 pair remain

Any glasses left???

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I won't be to the Final Five but I'll be there in spirit :angry:

I do however get to get out of school early to go home and watch it on T.V. I mean nothings better than watching Sioux hockey and missing out on taking 2 quizzes. ;)

Go Sioux!! And I hope that everyone that is going have a great time and a safe trip.

I would guess there will be at least 1,500- 2,000 (very vocal) folks with Sioux gear on in the X this weekend - perhaps more but I can't believe any less than that.

Cmon this is hockey town we can get more than 2000+ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

A great tournament. Glad to see alot of first timers. Wow, alot of real vets too.

I am bringing three nephews ages seven, nine, and eleven, all huge fans. They play

hockey all year long in the Valley !@#!$ area so they never get to games during the regular

season. Their Pa is bringing them down for the Friday and Saturday sessions and we are

all stoked.

Sit in the cheap seats in the midst of some really thin-skinned Gopher fans and some

good St. Clown folk. We also have some lower bowls that we will rotate in and out

of on Saturday. For the play-in, I hope to drag someone along and will move down to

ice level as their should be plenty of open seats tonight, at least compared with the final

four games.

As for parking for the out-of-towners on a first time basis, try the History Center lot off of

John Ireland. It's the huge building near the Cathedral. Looks like a grey prison.

It has a little known and little used lot, is an easy walk, and is real handy for on/off access to

the major road arteries.

Hey does anyone know what the weather conditions will be like for the weekend?? And the road conditions??

I drove up to GF from Fargo this morning for work, and the weather AND roads were both really bad, really scary.... Just wondering if it's going to get better later in the day, or closer to the cities....

Any info would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Those are probably all the drugs you take.

those are legal, and I got them from YOU! Diggler, you are so funny sometimes, seriously, smile on my face now!

as for weather, I don't know about Minnesota, but my path to GF and then Fargo is snow-covered or scattered snow, so not too bad, but I will be leaving in a couple of hours to make sure that I make it there on time!

Hey does anyone know what the weather conditions will be like for the weekend?? And the road conditions??

I drove up to GF from Fargo this morning for work, and the weather AND roads were both really bad, really scary.... Just wondering if it's going to get better later in the day, or closer to the cities....

Heavy Snow Warning

URGENT - WINTER WEATHER MESSAGE

NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE GRAND FORKS ND

912 AM CDT THU MAR 15 2007

...SNOW RETURNS TO THE AREA...

.SNOW WILL CONTINUE TO FALL ACROSS NORTHEAST NORTH DAKOTA AND THE

NORTHERN RED RIVER VALLEY TODAY. THIS SNOW IS IN RESPONSE TO AN

AREA OF LOW PRESSURE AND AN UPPER LEVEL DISTURBANCE WHICH WILL

CROSS THE NORTHERN PLAINS TODAY. THIS SNOW WILL FALL DURING THE

MORNING COMMUTE AND MAKE ROADS SLIPPERY. MAKE SURE TO PLAN A

LITTLE EXTRA TIME IF TRAVELING TODAY.

MNZ001-007-NDZ007-016-024-026-027-054-152100-

/O.UPG.KFGF.SN.Y.0001.000000T0000Z-070315T2100Z/

/O.EXA.KFGF.HS.W.0002.000000T0000Z-070315T2100Z/

WEST POLK-WEST MARSHALL-CAVALIER-EASTERN WALSH COUNTY-EDDY-NELSON-

GRAND FORKS-WESTERN WALSH COUNTY-

INCLUDING THE CITIES OF...CROOKSTON...EAST GRAND FORKS...WARREN...

LANGDON...GRAFTON...NEW ROCKFORD...LAKOTA...GRAND FORKS...ADAMS

912 AM CDT THU MAR 15 2007

...HEAVY SNOW WARNING IN EFFECT UNTIL 4 PM CDT THIS AFTERNOON...

THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN GRAND FORKS HAS ISSUED A HEAVY

SNOW WARNING...WHICH IS IN EFFECT UNTIL 4 PM CDT THIS AFTERNOON.

THE SNOW ADVISORY IS NO LONGER IN EFFECT.

SIX TO EIGHT INCHES OF SNOW ARE EXPECTED TO FALL BY MID AFTERNOON

ACROSS THE GRAFTON...GRAND FORKS AND CROOKSTON AREAS. VISIBILITIES

MAY BE REDUCED TO ONE QUARTER MILE OR LESS IN THE HEAVIER SNOW

SHOWERS. GUSTY WINDS MAY ALSO CAUSE SOME DRIFTING SNOW IN OPEN

AREAS. USE CAUTION IF TRAVELING THIS MORNING...CONDITIONS WILL BE

SLIPPERY DUE TO THE SNOW.

A HEAVY SNOW WARNING MEANS SEVERE WINTER WEATHER CONDITIONS ARE

EXPECTED OR OCCURRING. SIGNIFICANT AMOUNTS OF SNOW ARE FORECAST

THAT WILL MAKE TRAVEL DANGEROUS. ONLY TRAVEL IN AN EMERGENCY. IF

YOU MUST...KEEP AN EXTRA FLASHLIGHT...FOOD...AND WATER IN YOUR

VEHICLE IN CASE OF AN EMERGENCY.

Mr. Siouxmama and I can't go until we know for sure that Grandma Siouxmama is going to make it from Devils Lake to watch the kids. :angry: Grandpa Siouxmama is an engineer with the DOT, and he says she'll make it. ;)

Everyone else out there, safe tavels to you all.

GO SIOUX !!

Grandpa Siouxmama is an engineer with the DOT, and he says she'll make it. ;)

No wonder Dunc, Oshie and Toews are so good. They got a freaking engineer to diagram plays for them.

My brother-in-law needs to drive through that crappy weather and get here to pick me up. :angry:

Not sure, but I drove down yesterday because of the pending weather situation...looks like I made the right decision.

Sun is out in NWND, and the icy, snowy roads are starting to melt and dry, so better weather is on it's way east, maybe by tomorrow.

Down in the Cities from Fargo for our first FF. My 7 year old daughter and I will be at the game in Sec 124. She'll be the one with waving the sign "Oshie Rocks" after his empty net goal seals the deal this afternoon. GO SIOUX!!