SiouxSports.com Forum

Questions for Sioux Fans in Grand Forks and Fargo

Jay21

Hi everyone, if the Sioux have a home playoff date me and two friends are planning to come down from Winnipeg to attend the Friday and Saturday games. Just some questions that could help us out a bit.

When the Sioux clinch this weekend, it won't be a matter of if, When do playoff tickets normally go on sale through ticketmaster, and how hard would it be to obtain 3 tickets together?

Also all of us are twenty one years old, so on Friday and Saturday nights does anyone know the big party spots to hit, where the UND students normally party or any good places good spots to hit? Were looking for places to go to, after the games, as here we normally hit the bars on those nights.

Thanks for the help in Advance and Lets go Fighting Sioux

I'm not sure when tickets would go on sale, but you should have no trouble getting them.

As far as late-night bars, I think the recent hot spot for twenty-somethings has been Gilly's (fka Babylon) in downtown Grand Forks. I'm not sure how many students will be there because I believe that spring break starts that weekend. But it still should be pretty crowded.

I'm not sure when tickets would go on sale, but you should have no trouble getting them.

As far as late-night bars, I think the recent hot spot for twenty-somethings has been Gilly's (fka Babylon) in downtown Grand Forks. I'm not sure how many students will be there because I believe that spring break starts that weekend. But it still should be pretty crowded.

I heard that the Uptown Bar in downtown GF's is a late night hot spot for UND students and 20 somethings.

Hi everyone, if the Sioux have a home playoff date me and two friends are planning to come down from Winnipeg to attend the Friday and Saturday games. Just some questions that could help us out a bit.

When the Sioux clinch this weekend, it won't be a matter of if, When do playoff tickets normally go on sale through ticketmaster, and how hard would it be to obtain 3 tickets together?

Also all of us are twenty one years old, so on Friday and Saturday nights does anyone know the big party spots to hit, where the UND students normally party or any good places good spots to hit? Were looking for places to go to, after the games, as here we normally hit the bars on those nights.

Thanks for the help in Advance and Lets go Fighting Sioux

im havin a kegger. 5 bucks a cup

hmmm a kegger that does sound interesting. Although I'm pretty sure we'd end up leaving there with barely any money in our pockets, what can I say we like to drink. Although only 2 people will be drinking, on each night and one will have to be our sober DD.

hmmm a kegger that does sound interesting. Although I'm pretty sure we'd end up leaving there with barely any money in our pockets, what can I say we like to drink. Although only 2 people will be drinking, on each night and one will have to be our sober DD.

Umm....I think it'll be a bottomless cup.....of Keystone.

im havin a kegger. 5 bucks a cup

Oh that's the weekend you're having a kegger-I thought it was this weekend! Now if you'd buy budlight instead of Keystone....cuz if I don't drink budlight bad things happy for our team. I've had to substitute Miller light at the Ralph which is probably why they did so bad the first half of the year.

oh crap it is this weekend. what the hell might have one two weekends in a row. pm if u want to go. lots of sioux people and fans will be there. yes actualy sioux people. coupel sioux hockey players will be there too

Hope they wait til after the game! haha

Not sure if I'll be able to make it to GF next weekend. Heading to St. Cloud this weekend...hosting my own hockey party for the final five and hoping to make it to the Regionals. My liver will probably need to be wrung out as it is.

hmmm a kegger that does sound interesting. Although I'm pretty sure we'd end up leaving there with barely any money in our pockets, what can I say we like to drink.

Man, I want this guy at my next keg. :lol: FYI, Jay21, keg rules typically dictate that the going rate for a cup entitles the cup holder to unlimited refills until the keg runs dry, unless he or she is puking or spilling. But if you want to pay 5 bucks every time you see the bottom of your cup, I'm sure the host won't mind!

Sioux18

Oh that's the weekend you're having a kegger-I thought it was this weekend! Now if you'd buy budlight instead of Keystone....cuz if I don't drink budlight bad things happy for our team. I've had to substitute Miller light at the Ralph which is probably why they did so bad the first half of the year.

At the ralph, I have to go with coors light over miller lite.

But if you are having a kegger, man up and go with the BULL!!!! Schlitz Malt Liquor, that way everyone will know why their head hurts in the morning.

At the ralph, I have to go with coors light over miller lite.

But if you are having a kegger, man up and go with the BULL!!!! Schlitz Malt Liquor, that way everyone will know why their head hurts in the morning.

Seriously, if for whatever reason you drop dead after drinking that Coors Light, Miller Lite, or God forbid Schlitz, and you find yourself in heaven or hell, and there's no beer there (I know, what kind of heaven is that?), do you really want your last beer to have been a Coors, Lite, or a Schlitz, or even worse a Keystone? You need to walk yourself over to the Boulevard kiosk and help yourself to a beer that you'd be ok with, if it so happened to be your last beer.

Seriously, if for whatever reason you drop dead after drinking that Coors Light, Miller Lite, or God forbid Schlitz, and you find yourself in heaven or hell, and there's no beer there (I know, what kind of heaven is that?), do you really want your last beer to have been a Coors, Lite, or a Schlitz, or even worse a Keystone? You need to walk yourself over to the Boulevard kiosk and help yourself to a beer that you'd be ok with, if it so happened to be your last beer.

Very good point rabbit. Boulevard on the south end, leinie on the north end are your only logical choices.

There is no chance of keystone because proudsioux has the market cornered on it :(

If The Ralph served Bud and Bud Light our home record would be impeccable every year! :silly: