SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux @ Pioneers

AZSIOUX

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So who's going to go watch the game Friday night? I hear they will have it at Sensors. Looks like it is available on CSTV.com free both nights. Anyone watched any of the web feeds from cstv? how's the quality? I have only used it to get the audio this year.

CSTV feed are pretty good, I watched the Gopher Sioux games on em this year. Kind of expensive, but when it comes to big games like the MN ND rivalry, or us going for 3rd place in the WCHA it's worth it.

great time always sioux @ u. been there a couple times. tons of sioux fans walking around drinking green beer ;) not gona go this year, gona stick around and play in the siouxperswing golf tourney here on sunday!

I don't know about when you were there, but the Sioux fans were twice as loud as the Pioneer fans.

it looks like Denver has a free webcast if you register for it...for those of us who might not have tv access.

http://denverpioneers.cstv.com/allaccess/

it looked like it might be good to me but I am not good at technical stuff. anything is better than nothing though.

I just registerd for it, and it looks like, as of now, that you can watch only saturdays game? Fridays game says listen as an option and also game tracker as an option. But on saturday it says watch, listen and game clicker options?

Otherwise I just call direct tv and pay to watch the game both nights on tv if thats an option ;);)

Just to point out to you all too, though I am sure you are all well aware, after todays(Sundays) games, the Sioux currently sit in 12th in the Pairwise. To me, that just makes these next 2 series' that much more important, we are currently on the bubble and need to strengthen our position in the national rankings.

I just registerd for it, and it looks like, as of now, that you can watch only saturdays game? Fridays game says listen as an option and also game tracker as an option. But on saturday it says watch, listen and game clicker options?

Otherwise I just call direct tv and pay to watch the game both nights on tv if thats an option :D;)

yeah, um some of us have cable and no option of what channels we get ;) It is all good though. as long as I get to at least hear my boys, I am good.

Just to point out to you all too, though I am sure you are all well aware, after todays(Sundays) games, the Sioux currently sit in 12th in the Pairwise. To me, that just makes these next 2 series' that much more important, we are currently on the bubble and need to strengthen our position in the national rankings.

I believe right now CC owns the tiebreaker, which is down to most wins.

from what I am seeing right now on the uscho pwr, we are tied for ninth but either way the next two series are still important.

Otherwise I just call direct tv and pay to watch the game both nights on tv if thats an option ;);)

I did that before the games in Denver last year, or the year before, dont remember. I think it was $10 to add on a sports package to get the stations that incuded FSRM.

The guy I talked to thought it was funny that I was adding that just to watch 2 hockey games. I guess he doesn't know much about hockey!! :D

Well that link above gives you the option of watching it on your computer, for at least saturday. It takes 2 seconds to register. As for direct tv, I dont have it myself but some friends do. Can purchase an individual program on direct tv? Like a movie for example(buy just one movie and not actually a movie package) , but instead it would be for hockey! ;)

Great Prediction there! ;) I predict that the Sioux will either sweep, split, take 3, take 1, or get swept next weekend too. ;)

Seriously, DU has NOT been playing well and, as this weekend shows, UND does not respond well to the trap (IIRC DU plays this game style as well).

I want a split. MAYBE we can get 3. But I really don't think our play has even stayed the same since the tie against MSUM. I think we're still playing good, but not great.

Phil's play has stayed the same despite leading the WCHA (and probably the NCAA) in weirdest goals allowed. :D

DU dresses alot of freshman and I think the season is beginning to wear on them as demonstrated by their recent series with both UMD and MTU. I look for the Sioux to have plenty of opportunities to cash in. They will light up Fisher, everyone has lately, for one sure win and will be in a real battle in the game against Mannino so 3 or 4 pts is very possible.

DU dresses alot of freshman and I think the season is beginning to wear on them as demonstrated by their recent series with both UMD and MTU. I look for the Sioux to have plenty of opportunities to cash in. They will light up Fisher, everyone has lately, for one sure win and will be in a real battle in the game against Mannino so 3 or 4 pts is very possible.

I can go for that. Mannino has had our number recently. If Gwoz knew what he was talking about, he'd play Mannino both nights. I can't imagine Fisher would have a better record vs. UND than Manino.

If Don Adam officiates this weekend, we might see it happen regardless of what provokes it. ;)

C'mon, neither team can afford to lose players for the last two series. This will be a hard fought series but i can't imagine either team getting into a thug-fest. i doubt Robbie would want that either. Let's play hockey!

If Don Adam officiates this weekend, we might see it happen regardless of what provokes it. ;)

If anybody from the Sioux were to go after Paukovich, it would be Radke...that kid is reckless. I hope they just play hockey and win 2 games...the best way to get back at Paukovich would be to take 4 pts from Denver this weekend, with a goal each night from Robbie! But seriously...Radke is going to end up hurting someone from another team...someone needs to reel that kid in and tell him to just play.