SiouxSports.com Forum

What Game To Watch

The Whistler

Even with the sports pack on Direct TV the pickings are slim.

The only WCHA action is Duluth vs Denver. Sure hope Sandy can pull one out. That's not scheduled to start until 8:30 so I might watch Maine vs New Hampshire. I just don't like how the Leveille plays the game (and I still don't understand that either.)

Might have to watch some NHL on the side and you shouldn't have to do that on Friday or Saturday night.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have Merrimack vs Northeastern to select from as well! Oooh! Actually, I wouldn't mind seeing how Northeastern looks, but I'm sure I'll watch the Maine/New Hampshire game until Denver/UMD starts. I may have to tune in to the AA broadband too in hopes the Goofers losing streak continues! ???

What the the options for cable? The goofers on tonight(real late game) or is FSN not covering it? I'd imagine thats my only option? what about webcast/ internet feeds for free? Any Ideas please post! ???

FSN not telecasting Goofers, so if you don't have any sport's packages, you can watch the Goofers real late on AA's webcast.

FSN not telecasting Goofers, so if you don't have any sport's packages, you can watch the Goofers real late on AA's webcast.

Can you do the sieve cheer over an internet connection? I guess it doesn't matter for me, I fall asleep when the Sioux are playing up there.

I have Merrimack vs Northeastern to select from as well! Oooh! Actually, I wouldn't mind seeing how Northeastern looks, but I'm sure I'll watch the Maine/New Hampshire game until Denver/UMD starts. I may have to tune in to the AA broadband too in hopes the Goofers losing streak continues! ???

So that would be all too nice to see. Notice how quite it has been here this week after the Marriucci meltdown. ;);)

too bad GCI (cable company in Alaska) now charges for the games if you dont have thier cable. Starts at 4.99 a game

me..I'll watch UMD/Denver at 8:30 then swing the big dish after that out west and watch UMTC/Alaska

too bad GCI (cable company in Alaska) now charges for the games if you dont have thier cable. Starts at 4.99 a game

me..I'll watch UMD/Denver at 8:30 then swing the big dish after that out west and watch UMTC/Alaska

You think that's because of how much we hammered the server when the Sioux were up there?