SiouxSports.com Forum

THE COWBELL GUY

Prpichrocks_19

The students cannot stand Dom, he claims he's being paid to be there and he hits the drums as hard as he can just to get under the student's skin. I know a few people who have complained to the administration at the Ralph, and others who have prepared a letter for the Music Director with pretty good sources that he has broken the code of student life while at the Ralph. I'm just sitting back and watching but I know more than a dozen students ready to have him removed, including some in the band.

The students cannot stand Dom, he claims he's being paid to be there and he hits the drums as hard as he can just to get under the student's skin. I know a few people who have complained to the administration at the Ralph, and others who have prepared a letter for the Music Director with pretty good sources that he has broken the code of student life while at the Ralph. I'm just sitting back and watching but I know more than a dozen students ready to have him removed, including some in the band.

Dumbest post of the new year nominee.

Just to let you guys know. The reason he has been not his carzy self, is because he got into a motorcycle accident right before the Manitoba exhibition. He hurt his back and neck and had to take physical theropy. He said The COWBELL will be back soon like it was last year. Also the Students complain about him a lot. They tried to tell the usher about DOM but the usher really didn't care. She just said to DOM to keep on playing!! So he won't leave any time soon LUV YA DOM!!!!

You must have some clout in that place by now. Last weekend my wife said she bets you're a medical student you've been there so many seasons. :lol:

I've got some clout with a few of the security guards! I think it's what prevents me from getting arrested occasionally.

Actually the Usher and security guard in section 108, right where he stands do not care at all for him. Before last game both came up and said they hope he is not there.

And THESE ARE THE PEOPLE WHO NEED TO BE REMOVED FROM THE NEW REA. Like him or not, at least he gets a fraction of the stands loud. Compared to all the other sorry asses that are under that roof, they can go home. REA makes me sick to my stomach sometimes/most of the time. Im happy that i sit closer to the student section/band since they make it feel loud in there. Ive sat away from them and 90% of the time you could here a pindrop in there. Usually post season/playoffs are the times when the crowds get into it, but it needs to be every game. I paid $900 for my seats this year and basically minus some o.k. hockey, the atmosphere there makes me feel like I got jipped. Bring back the old ralph! :lol:

ya'll who are hatin on DOM need to chill. he does what he does to get the crowd fired up. if you are annoyed by him, go sit somewhere else or get season tix for another section, OR JUST DONT COME. he is a STUDENT, and plays in the STUDENT section. He is in inspiration to everyone when we may be losing, or just are quiet. When i was there @ UND i hung out with him alot and he is a great person. If loud noises and crazy personlities get under your skin, then why the **** are you at a COLLEGE HOCKEY GAME?!?!?

BLEED GREEN/GO FIGHTING SIOUX!!!

ya'll who are hatin on DOM need to chill. he does what he does to get the crowd fired up. if you are annoyed by him, go sit somewhere else or get season tix for another section, OR JUST DONT COME. he is a STUDENT, and plays in the STUDENT section. He is in inspiration to everyone when we may be losing, or just are quiet. When i was there @ UND i hung out with him alot and he is a great person. If loud noises and crazy personlities get under your skin, then why the **** are you at a COLLEGE HOCKEY GAME?!?!?

BLEED GREEN/GO FIGHTING SIOUX!!!

Then he should come up with something new. It's getting old. ???

Personally, I don't like it. I thought it was funny the first few times It happened last year, or whenever it started, but now i just think it's a farce. I also want to know why the band has adopted the habit of playing the 'beer' song after every goal. I think that song should not be played so much. I love the song, but it should be played once, maybe twice during a game, otherwise it ruins the fun of it. This is all just my opinion though.

Personally, I don't like it. I thought it was funny the first few times It happened last year, or whenever it started, but now i just think it's a farce. I also want to know why the band has adopted the habit of playing the 'beer' song after every goal. I think that song should not be played so much. I love the song, but it should be played once, maybe twice during a game, otherwise it ruins the fun of it. This is all just my opinion though.

Yeah. My 6 year old knows the words to the beer song. Think we hear it too much?