SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ UMtc

AZSIOUX

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not to mention that the beverage service along with other amenities were quite sub-par,compared to what I am used to. :lol:

You should have said something. I could have grabbed a CranGrape out of the fridge before we left. :D

No. I love the ralph, but I hate what comes with it. So your about half right. Id give my right nut to have this arena with the old arena atmosphere. Its too corporate and mainly every bit of emotion that is being shown in the arena is isntantly taken away by some stupid advertisment, such as the introductions, that is a prime example! And Not being able to stand(I have season tickets(not student)) when the game is in overtime even drives me insane! I've blown up on a few fans already this year and I dont plan on stopping anytime soon when the situation asks for it :lol:

Who says you can't stand? The people in your section? I say if the situation calls for it, by all means stand.

That is true. I remember the first time going up there and waiting to see it and all of the sudden BOOM, there it is. Almost overpowers the city to see a facility like that there, nothing against Grand Forks but it just seems kind of out of place.

"BOOM" is right though and I know it gave you a chill when you first saw it. It still does to me each and every of the 5-6 times a year I go up to God's Country.

When you walk through those parts of the arena and see the emphasis on Fighting Sioux hockey tradition and winning, it's not difficult to imagine their effect on potential recruits.

I doubt there's one person on this board that thought UND would still be without a national title since the arena opened...the recruiting strength that it is.

I doubt there's one person on this board that thought UND would still be without a national title since the arena opened...the recruiting strength that it is.

Good point. The Ralph has GOT to be a great recruiting tool. If I was a recruit and rolled up to that place.......I would probably sign the dotted line before even stepping inside. I think the outside of the arena is nicer then the inside damn near.

Gee, if only we could get the arena to play the games, you might have a point. :lol:

Good point. The Ralph has GOT to be a great recruiting tool. If I was a recruit and rolled up to that place.......I would probably sign the dotted line before even stepping inside. I think the outside of the arena is nicer then the inside damn near.

Why dont you go back and whine about Mr. Dubuay being removed from the FSN broadcasts

Maybe we should build a second arena so we don't even have to leave the city to win a NC. Worked well for the Gophs.

Considering the circumstances, 1 point might be considered a tall task. But with the Badgers and Pioneers each getting a win vs. the Gophers the past two weeks, that gives us some reason for optimism I think.

The Sioux have managed to cobble at least two points together in that building for as far back as I can remember. This season will be no exception.