SiouxSports.com Forum

5th Annual POI vs Siouxsports.com Game

bertibm

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think the Green will be bad with the POI maroons do you?

gotta go green, if we go yellow it will look like a intersquad maroon and gold game and we dont want that do we ;) if there are not enough green to go around im sure some of the players have a green sioux jersey to wear.... GO SS

gotta go green, if we go yellow it will look like a intersquad maroon and gold game and we dont want that do we ;) if there are not enough green to go around im sure some of the players have a green sioux jersey to wear.... GO SS

I will buy Phats a green practice jersey to wear!! I don't want him to wear any of his or my green Sioux jerseys. Gopher blood and tears would ruin it!!!

Every player bring a green jersey to wear be it sioux, edina, bowling green, mich st., n. michigan, north stars, etc.... . Done Deal.

I'll bring my way too big green sioux jersey that I bought in a panic b4 last years regional. After the game look for a "game worn" UND jersey on E-Bay!! :D

I'm looking at an SS.com-less week as I'll be out of town until Friday evening. We had one guy unable to make it to the throwdown, so here's what the final roster looks like:

brianvf

Phats

mksioux

BigGreyAnt41

Fire Chartreuse Musky Killer & Sioux fan cousin who played in 2003 & 2004

Stuckinfargo (goalie)

hrkac

dj (hrkac's cousin, Sioux grad and fan who played last year)

BigChief

747Guy

MinnesotaNorthStar

A-a-a-Cheechoo

ber818's husband Todd - Sioux grad, fan and stuckinfargo's buddy who played last year

roper1313

Also, kateskate said she was hoping to make it to the game as a spectator and I asked her to throw in her gear in case anyone has Sunday morning greenbeeritis. I thought about having a curfew, but Herb Brooks once said he never set curfews because only the best players got caught. Well, that and the obvious fact that nobody would have any reason to listen to me anyway. :lol:

If everyone is able to make it, the cost will be roughly $9/person. The $9 includes $1 each to pay the ref and excludes the goalie.

I hope there's lots of chatter about this game while I'm away and everyone gets jacked up for Sunday's game. Sioux fans who spend time reading this board would have a memorable time if you made it a point to watch this game. Just ask Sioux-cia and her family.

Why don't you guys just wear your $100 Holy Cross jerseys?? :lol:

Because, my color blind friend, it's not green!! Besides, seeing a Holy Cross jersey on the ice could result in the POI team forfeiting the game before it even startes!! No fun in that!! :lol:

I hope there's lots of chatter about this game while I'm away and everyone gets jacked up for Sunday's game. Sioux fans who spend time reading this board would have a memorable time if you made it a point to watch this game. Just ask Sioux-cia and her family.

We had a lot of fun at the game. It's always fun to win! :lol: