SiouxSports.com Forum

5th Annual POI vs Siouxsports.com Game

bertibm

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just some clarification here....

The "Truth" had nothing to do with you getting banned. You being an A-Hole is what got you banned from GPL.

Hmmm.....that's right, no a-holes from Gopher Pukes Lies come over here time and time again. :silly:

You should play this year and you and bert should get past your issues. bert runs his icetimes his way, you run them yours. We all get that. I've had beer with both of you and each of you can be pretty cool when your not acting tough on a message board.

If you don't want to play because it's all about winning, we understand that too. No matter what the guys at the LCHA say I still think you can skate. :D

Was that the time at the Spud Bar?

Here's the SS.com roster at this point (all have played in previous years):

brianvf

Phats

mksioux

BigGreyAnt41

Fire Chartreuse Musky Killer

Stuckinfargo (goalie)

Bacardio

hrkac

dj (hrkac's cousin, Sioux grad and fan who played last year)

BigChief

747Guy

MinnesotaNorthStar

A-a-a-Cheechoo

ber818's husband Todd - Sioux grad, fan and stuckinfargo's buddy who played last year

roper1313

That's 14 position players and a goalie.

Others who have expressed interest are:

Prpichrocks 19

Siouxper 7

and squirtcoach's son through squirtcoach - played in games 2 and 3

SS.com players need to decide if the current roster is enough, or if others are welcome.

Siouxtraveler and bertibm, with all due respect, you guys need to settle your differences somewhere else. We all owe bertibm a hand because he's the one who spearheads this every year and gets the ice & ref lined up. Siouxtraveler, you made me look good as the SS.com organizer last year by sending a couple of solid players even though I had told you that SS.com had enough players. A couple of SS.com players weren't able to make it on game day, so your two players gave us needed depth. But this game is not about bertibm or Siouxtraveler. Each year the game has been a blast, and I say that from the perspective of one who has played in a couple of games and watched as a spectator (I'm much better at being a spectator). Let's not let personal issues put a petty end to something that's unique and pretty f'in cool in the world of college hockey. Pardon the language, but Toews is my hero and I guess it just slipped.

Siouxtraveler and bertibm, with all due respect, you guys need to settle your differences somewhere else. We all owe bertibm a hand because he's the one who spearheads this every year and gets the ice & ref lined up. Siouxtraveler, you made me look good as the SS.com organizer last year by sending a couple of solid players even though I had told you that SS.com had enough players. A couple of SS.com players weren't able to make it on game day, so your two players gave us needed depth. But this game is not about bertibm or Siouxtraveler. Each year the game has been a blast, and I say that from the perspective of one who has played in a couple of games and watched as a spectator (I'm much better at being a spectator). Let's not let personal issues put a petty end to something that's unique and pretty f'in cool in the world of college hockey. Pardon the language, but Toews is my hero and I guess it just slipped.

Bravo. :silly:

If SiouxTraveler ends up signing up to play, this game will turn into a pay-per-view! Bert said I could be in charge of collecting money at the door. :silly:

In a way I'd like him to show and let him and Bert actually demonstrate they are reasonable people. On the other hand if they did brawl, Bert said he would be the first person to ever have to eject himself from his own icetime. :D

The game will be a blast. Fast and clean, just like last year.

I am out there to have a good time and play some hockey. I would like to keep this game going for many years to come. Last year after the loss POI did fire WPoS, but we did find a new coach in FHG.

WPoS should have been fired years ago! :silly:

If SiouxTraveler ends up signing up to play, this game will turn into a pay-per-view! Bert said I could be in charge of collecting money at the door. :)

Well you'll probably need an extra set of muscle to collect fees! :)

BTW, WPoS was a great coach! I'd play beerdarts with him anyday!

I am out there to have a good time and play some hockey. I would like to keep this game going for many years to come. Last year after the loss POI did fire WPoS, but we did find a new coach in FHG.

I don't remember signing a contract! :) But I will be the coach, why not....looks like a guaranteed Sioux Sports victory now! I don't wear suits behind the bench though!

What the hell is that pip-squeak gonna do, he messes with me I'll bench his ass!

Are there any laws against alchohol behind the bench? ;)

Cardinal just had you fired, he says your hair is not good enough to be behind the bench,

Also I got the check from the SS.com team. Ice is good to go

Cardinal just had you fired, he says your hair is not good enough to be behind the bench,

Also I got the check from the SS.com team. Ice is good to go

WOW, that was a quick coaching stint. Just because I don't have a hair piece I get the boot. Tell his Richard Nixon looking skinny ass that I'm gonna torch his house. Thats fine, it's the Sunday after the Final Five, thats never a easy morning. ;)

With Cardinal going Donald Trump all over FHG and FHG threatening to torch houses and calling his players the likes of "pipsqueak" and "Richard Nixon" will the game actually commence or will the GPL team drop the gloves on their coach before they can even drop the puck? ???