SiouxSports.com Forum

5th Annual POI vs Siouxsports.com Game

bertibm

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My husband, diggin42, is stuck in DC because of the storm and there's a good possibility that he won't make it home for tomorrow's game. Could either hrkac or the player who lives near Happy Acres in Blaine please collect the money from everyone if he can't make it? Our share was $115. Please kick in an extra dollar per player for the ref.

Thanks and GO SIOUX!!!!!!!!!!!

My husband, diggin42, is stuck in DC because of the storm and there's a good possibility that he won't make it home for tomorrow's game. Could either hrkac or the player who lives near Happy Acres in Blaine please collect the money from everyone if he can't make it? Our share was $115. Please kick in an extra dollar per player for the ref.

Thanks and GO SIOUX!!!!!!!!!!!

No problem.

POI won this year. I think the score was 7-2. Unfortunately, ss.com did not have a great turnout and we were a little bit undermanned.

Thanks to the following that showed up:

Phats

mksioux

BigGreyAnt41

Fire Chartreuse Musky Killer

Stuckinfargo

747Guy

roper1313

kateskate

Todd (said he was Murray18, but I don

POI won this year. I think the score was 7-2. Unfortunately, ss.com did not have a great turnout and we were a little bit undermanned.

Thanks to the following that showed up:

Phats

mksioux

BigGreyAnt41

Fire Chartreuse Musky Killer

Stuckinfargo

747Guy

roper1313

kateskate

Todd (said he was Murray18, but I don

;) It's always Lee's fault!

:blush:

Great effort again by the Sioux Sports players. We had three sets of lines and two pairs of defense vs. eight or nine skaters. I believe your goalie again earns player of the game honors as it was still a 3-1 game midway through the third.

:blush:

Great effort again by the Sioux Sports players. We had three sets of lines and two pairs of defense vs. eight or nine skaters. I believe your goalie again earns player of the game honors as it was still a 3-1 game midway through the third.

Thanks.

I think i'll skate up next year if we can find a goalie. :blush: I wanted to break the puck out and skate it up today.

I had a great time yesterday. Stuckinfargo was unreal, I don't think he was beat cleanly once. Most goals were on third or fourth attempts. We did a great job clearing away rebounds. ;)

The ss.com team was in full Badger mode. We dropped three to four back on defence (few had energy to forecheck) and when we got the puck we'd either try to ice or flip it out of the zone. Eaves would have been proud. :blush:

Thanks for putting this together, and barring any career ending injury (stubbed toe, bad hang nail, ect.) I'll be back next year.