SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX VS TECH

AZSIOUX

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got back from announcing a high school hockey game and a few of our past high school kids that now go to UND enjoyed my Hereeeeeee's your Rosemount Fighting Irish Scoring!!! They thought it sounded very familar, which was fun. Anyway, just checking to see what the score is tonight? Thanks for the help!

Just got back from announcing a high school hockey game and a few of our past high school kids that now go to UND enjoyed my Hereeeeeee's your Rosemount Fighting Irish Scoring!!! They thought it sounded very familar, which was fun. Anyway, just checking to see what the score is tonight? Thanks for the help!

Sioux swept 3-2

Tech won 3-2.

Hakstol was just on with TH, but it really isn't worth posting, because TH throws the same softball questions and drivel toward Hak every night.

Yeah, it's getting pretty old listening to these guys say "we just can't get a break."

Isn't it written on a plaque in the Ralph somewhere - "The harder I work, the luckier I get?"

You make your own luck...

Postgame interview with Hak:

TH: "should we just replay last nights interview"

DH: "OK"

[/end]

PS, well almost. It was the shortest, most predictable interview I've ever heard. Hak admitted to being frustrated, which is a first.

He almost sounds like he's buying into TH's excuses, tho. Where's the old, "no excuses", Hak?

No, let's channel the anger toward the players that ain't getting it done.

Well the coaches sure showed that they don't want to get it done either. When you're behind at home and about to get swept you don't wait until there is LESS THAN A MINUTE to pull the goalie. The coaches should have grown a pair and shown the team and the fans that they not only wanted the tie, but wanted a WIN!

And a little emotion would be nice. About the only thing the team has been consistent about is their lack of emotion. And the coaches sure haven't been helping to get the team worked up. I think BOTH the team and the coaches need a good butt chewing.

Wow, you didn't look that old. :)

Let's see, what else to cheer up a Dogs fan. I remember Mark Pavelich beating UND in 1979 with a behind the back pass on a 2 on 1 (we were all like "did he just do what I thought he did?")... and Curt Giles scoring with 3 seconds left at the DECC in 1978. And there's that overtime win over UND at the 1984 Frozen Four semifinal.

I have to go eat and drink, explode my stomach, and watch a cRummy movie. It seems to be the trend, and misery loves company.

And a little emotion would be nice. About the only thing the team has been consistent about is their lack of emotion. And the coaches sure haven't been helping to get the team worked up. I think BOTH the team and the coaches need a good butt chewing.

I'm not privy to what goes on behind the scenes, but I'll bet the coaches have lit these guys up a few times during the course of the last few weeks. Hell, maybe Buning and Hakstol have had a sit down, I don't know.