SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux vs Mavericks

Sioux-cia

• Replies 788
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish she would've posted on USCHO. I could've had fun. ;)

I suppose we could go over there and post it and start a huge flame feast and get the thread closed down.

It would still fun for a while I guess, but what is the point. I think she was actually posting under the name

Mavsfan but I am not sure.

I wish she would've posted on USCHO. I could've had fun. ;)

I loved your comment though Diggler.

I think the blog shows that some bad eggs have more time on their hands and more tech savviness than others. Some, like her, can blog. Others have just figured out that a message board is somewhere where you can spew flushable matter into an electronic format.

I've never been to a Mankato hockey game. After reading that blog, I'm not so sure I'd enjoy going down there either. I certainly wouldn't take a small child.

As for her law future, I doubt she'll be a lawyer. She doesn't have the maturity. However, this chick vs. jloos would be an epic legal smackdown by jloos :)

It actually may make courtroom procedings less like watching paint dry. ;)

I suppose we could go over there and post it and start a huge flame feast and get the thread closed down.

It would still fun for a while I guess, but what is the point. I think she was actually posting under the name

Mavsfan but I am not sure.

If Mavsfan is her, she really toned it down for USCHO.

I think the blog shows that some bad eggs have more time on their hands and more tech savviness than others. Some, like her, can blog. Others have just figured out that a message board is somewhere where you can spew flushable matter into an electronic format.

I've never been to a Mankato hockey game. After reading that blog, I'm not so sure I'd enjoy going down there either. I certainly wouldn't take a small child.

As for her law future, I doubt she'll be a lawyer. She doesn't have the maturity. However, this chick vs. jloos would be an epic legal smackdown by jloos ;)

It actually may make courtroom procedings less like watching paint dry. ;)

She might actually be in Corrections, MSU-M has a corrections department though their sociology department. As far as being a lawyer, she might be out of work if she is going to be offended by fans of another team enjoying a victory in her barn. Can you imagine if she lost a case?

She might actually be in Corrections, MSU-M has a corrections department though their sociology department. As far as being a lawyer, she might be out of work if she is going to be offended by fans of another team enjoying a victory in her barn. Can you imagine if she lost a case?

I would think jloos would merely find a way to mention he's a Fighting Sioux fan on the record and then let her "do the rest." ;)

I will say that's indicative of the Mankato fans I've bumped into down in Mankato in the past, but this weekend was a complete 180. A very enjoyable experience for the most part. I didn't walk all over the concourse, but I never saw ANY of the type of behavior this guy is whining about.

I had no problems with the fans at all. I even moved higher up and was sitting with a bunch. Talked to one couple who's daughter is going to UND next year. They can't talk her out of it! ;)

She's added a new blog about us. I'm certainly honored.

the over under on the 3rd blog rant being posted is 1 hour from now.....

i will take the under ;)

and a new one is posted as a recap to the sweep they took. and get this, SHE HATES COACH JUTTING, man this lady needs a friend and a hug ;) she hates everyone

I'm sorry, but that blog hurts just to read. Too much information for Taz Boy.

I lived in Mankato for over a year and I'm convinced that the vast majority of Mavericks do not hate UND or the fans. They don't hate anything. That would require some amount of passion, which they clearly do not possess. 3500/night for a series against the Sioux? What, buck-fifty taps at the 'Tross more exciting? Even those Kato-State folks who venture into the MWW center likely spend the third period planning out their drink orders for the evening. Does anyone really think that more than 5% of them actually look upon that goofy green guitar-playing monster on the scoreboard with adoration anywhere near the level of what a proud Sioux fan feels everytime he or she gazes upon Brien's masterpiece?

So, LetsGoMavs, you can hate the Sioux or love the Sioux. It matters not to the Sioux.

I don't find the Mavsfan blog funny, rather it is pathetic. When my son was three he didn't go to the games with me because I wanted to enjoy them rather than worry about what he would do to offend someone else. Show me a three year old who doesn't get bored at a hockey game, you aren't doing them any special favor by taking them. My dad didn't take me to my first Montreal Canadians game until I was almost five, at which point he knew that I was a rabid enough Beliveau fan to stay glued to the game. Finally having my seat kicked by a bored toddler is a personal pet peeve of mine, and I am always quick to let the parents who will admit to ownership know how I feel. ;)

I don't find the Mavsfan blog funny, rather it is pathetic. When my son was three he didn't go to the games with me because I wanted to enjoy them rather than worry about what he would do to offend someone else. Show me a three year old who doesn't get bored at a hockey game, you aren't doing them any special favor by taking them. My dad didn't take me to my first Montreal Canadians game until I was almost five, at which point he knew that I was a rabid enough Beliveau fan to stay glued to the game. Finally having my seat kicked by a bored toddler is a personal pet peeve of mine, and I am always quick to let the parents who will admit to ownership know how I feel. ;)

What happened with kids there this past weekend that I missed? I had my almost five-year old with me on Friday night and he was very good during the game. The toddler behind me who kicked my chair for three periods while his mom held him, apparently unaware of that? Not so much. Pet peeve of mine, too. If you're gonna bring your kids, feel free to keep an eye on them during the game.

What happened with kids there this past weekend that I missed? I had my almost five-year old with me on Friday night and he was very good during the game. The toddler behind me who kicked my chair for three periods while his mom held him, apparently unaware of that? Not so much. Pet peeve of mine, too. If you're gonna bring your kids, feel free to keep an eye on them during the game.

The link to the blog in question was one page back. http://letsgomavs.blogspot.com/

The toddler behind me who kicked my chair for three periods while his mom held him, apparently unaware of that? Not so much. Pet peeve of mine, too. If you're gonna bring your kids, feel free to keep an eye on them during the game.

Mine, too. If it's an accidental one or two time thing, no big deal, but when it goes on and on and on even after asking them and the adult they're with to stop it, I'm ready to sling shot the kid into the crowd for a game of 'keep away'!!! ;)