SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs BADGERS Friday Game Thread

AZSIOUX

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sioux look like a real quality Sioux team. This is gonna be a real special year. Mark these words now, based on the Sioux work ethic. Not to mention the boatload of talent and a coaching staff second to none, even without Brad Berry, the best D-Man coach of them all.

Doubly cool to see #28 controlling the zone. God Bless Robbie Bina and all of his mates.

See you in St. Louie.

TH couldn't believe the call - was it that bad?

He just picked up skille's stick and took the puck, then kind of fell on top of him. Not a penalty, but because they both went down dumba$$ Sheppard thought he needed to make a call.

J.T. on during the 1st period break. That kid looks gassed!

That old logo crap is a political statement. They are kissing up to the NC double @$$hole$.

Considering they are using the Sioux name it wouldn't bother me too much. What bugs me is that they have it so distorted that you can barely tell what it is.

Although, if they had used the new logo, it would be even harder to see what it is. That may be why they used the older logo.

Did anyone else see the UW player take his hand off his stick and wrap it around one of our guys heads? It was on the near boards at the end of the period and our guy raised his arms with a big WTF for Shepard.

Surprised CSTV hasn't done anything on Bina.

Did anyone else see the UW player take his hand off his stick and wrap it around one of our guys heads? It was on the near boards at the end of the period and our guy raised his arms with a big WTF for Shepard.

Surprised CSTV hasn't done anything on Bina.

They did the same thing in the F5 game last year to Oshie. They mugged him. That one got called though.

Considering they are using the Sioux name it wouldn't bother me too much. What bugs me is that they have it so distorted that you can barely tell what it is.

Although, if they had used the new logo, it would be even harder to see what it is. That may be why they used the older logo.

Well the new logo is on the line charts given out to the benches. Pasted right behind Eaves' head!