SiouxSports.com Forum

Women's Hockey

HockeyMom

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I though both teams were sloppy!

the start looked so hopeful then it all went to crap.

Not to mention almost all goals were PPG's

it looked like both teams needed to go back to gradeschool.

Coaching totally lacking.

Same old story, better ending

GO GIRLS! THIS WEEKEND WE HAVE IT WRAPPED UP.

KEEP UP THE SCORING

I tend to agree. :D There is talent on this team. I question the coaching staff. :D No comments from the coaching staff in the media. No plans to right the ship. The fan support was bad today and IMHO, there were more SCSU fans than UND fans. :)

IMHO, the staff is coasting into the rest of the season. Maybe UND/ AD needs to send a

message. :lol:

The talent isn't in place, that is the problem. They are significantly overmatched against the other wcha teams . But recruiting is the main reason for this. It will turn around when a big time recruit or two come in and more start to follow.

The talent isn't in place, that is the problem. They are significantly overmatched against the other wcha teams . But recruiting is the main reason for this. It will turn around when a big time recruit or two come in and more start to follow.

The talent was not lacking this weekend. They proved that by beating and tying a team with Rutledge in goal and Riggs on offense.

The girls played with a lot of heart. Comments about lack of talent and not being "D1 athletes" are kind of low blows. But then again maybe that sort of talk motivates them to prove people wrong.

The talent was not lacking this weekend. They proved that by beating and tying a team with Rutledge in goal and Riggs on offense.

The girls played with a lot of heart. Comments about lack of talent and not being "D1 athletes" are kind of low blows. But then again maybe that sort of talk motivates them to prove people wrong.

half the girls on the team were not recruited by other D 1 schools, so it is not a low blow. it is not the girls fault that they get mislead though

I tend to agree. :D There is talent on this team. I question the coaching staff. :D No comments from the coaching staff in the media. No plans to right the ship. The fan support was bad today and IMHO, there were more SCSU fans than UND fans. :)

IMHO, the staff is coasting into the rest of the season. Maybe UND/ AD needs to send a

message. :lol:

You might be able to blame a one or two goal loss on the coachs anything more is on the players.

They're still IN the WCHA.

We have some solid talent, it just is not developing, and we can only get players

who will agree to play here.

you can see that the girls are smart on the ice, the team is just not confidant in the

small plays and do not seem well prepared.

I have a weird...weird feeling Shantell is about the get a suprise for Xmas...THE AXE!

Your right. Shantel has been reassigned to other duties for the balance of the season. All the best to Shantel and her family. Very tough any time of year, let alone Christmas.

The girls put in a good effort today. No shame in playing the #4 team in the nation and losing 1-0.